Forums

Topic: Everything points out to Massively disappointing E3

Posts 281 to 295 of 295

MarcelRguez

@Timppis Don't forget to send me a slice.

(Happy to see you liked their showing. I'm extremely happy too)

MarcelRguez

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4605-6296 | Nintendo Network ID: Marce2240 | Twitter:

Nin10dad

Timppis wrote:

@G0dlike

If Nintendo on some happenstance works their magic and the spotlight is amazing I will be the first one to do cartwheels and shout hip-horraahs around the streets (literally I will go to my balcony and yell out to the street that Nintendo is awesome).

And I will do a full retract on any statements and claims I have done here with a heartfelt apology to both Nintendo and to this community.

Hi

nintendad.co.uk

Twitter @nintendad

Switch - SW-5274-3655-0708

Nin10dad

I'm just curious as to how you rated E3? @Timppis

nintendad.co.uk

Twitter @nintendad

Switch - SW-5274-3655-0708

Ralizah

Well, this thread title aged poorly.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

the_shpydar

Ralizah wrote:

Well, this thread title aged poorly.

I'd say it aged wonderfully.
It was ridiculous when the thread was created, and it's just as ridiculous now.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Bolt_Strike

Who thought this again? How wrong you were. So very wrong.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Timppis

@G0dlike

I would say Nintendo pulled off some magic and made the short spotlight into amazing 25 minutes.

Timppis

Qwertyninty

I personally so far am pretty underwhelmed just because of my taste I guess. Everyone is different but odyssey is the only game from Nintendo at E3 I plan on buying. I really want and need a military on the go shooter. It would be so cool for Activision should at least put the modern warfare remaster on Switch. So far for the rest of the year it's fifa, 2k, and then odyssey.

Qwertyninty

Timppis

Only thing I am really bummed out is that BGE2 has now been pretty much confirmed coming to everything else except Switch.

They are taking betatesters on all the other consoles and PC. Not switch.

Timppis

jump

Timppis wrote:

Only thing I am really bummed out is that BGE2 has now been pretty much confirmed coming to everything else except Switch.

They are taking betatesters on all the other consoles and PC. Not switch.

It could be they have outsourced the Switch port to a different company which a few publishers have done for the Ninty version and they would hire/use their own guys.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Timppis

Bleh. My formal statement and official apology thread was locked. I am not happy. But I am still willing to paste this here. Even though I am saddened by this event.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Espoo, Finland

Dear Nintendo Life community, Nintendo and all the parties involved.

Regarding my Thread: "Everything points out to Massively disappointing E3" I would like to make a following statement.

Please accept my most sincere apology for my constant doubt and dehype of the Nintendo E3 Spotlight that happened June 13th.

I was wrong. I made statements based on evidence that I had wrongly assumed to be fair and concise. I was wrong on those statements and on the discussion afterwards trying to maintain those statements.

I appreciate the community for all the discussion and for the amazing fandom that they showed through and through. I love the passion and the heart that Nintendo fans have and as a fan of their games for almost thirty years I too will strive to maintain that passion even in times like this, when I have been in err.

The thread was my idea and only mine. I take full responsibility of the mistakes and errors in the statements I wrote. I collected the things that I deemed necessary and thus the fault in this is entirely on me no matter if there were some agreements or tones of that sort in the discussion.

I will take all and every necessary measure to make sure something like this does not happen in the future. It is simply not acceptable.

As concrete steps on how to manage this I still do not have an idea but I am willing to hear any thoughts you might have on the issue.

Once again I am truly and sincerely sorry for the ill and wrongdoing caused to the community, to Nintendo and to anyone involved as well.

Nintendo did their thing and made magic happen. They showed me the worlds and adventures in which the most important thing is fun. And fun is what gaming is all about. That is a thing that one should always remember. I did not. And for that too, I am deeply sorry.

I will add some visual aids for this apology later on during this week as promised earlier and to show my earnest and most sincere regret on this issue.

Respectfully yours.
Timppis

Edited on by Timppis

Timppis

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.