Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 15,841 to 15,860 of 48,737

Captain_Toad

That....thing has a little girl on her back.......and a huge drill.....

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SubBronze

Where did I put that ADAM...

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Mickey

I'll admit, when I saw it I immediately thought Sharingan

PS: Alright I'll get rid of the spin...

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Yulo303

Oh its superman's symbol!
(recalls playing superman 64)
FUN TIMES:((((((((

Yulo303

SheldonRandoms

You need to take a bath once in a while, and just jumping into water is not taking a bath, especially if you're still wearing your clothes.............also, use soap.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

Oh no! He's using heat vision!

Yulo303 wrote:

Oh its superman's symbol!
(recalls playing superman 64)
FUN TIMES:((((((((

It's okay, now that I have the Superman Returns logo all those memories will go away and be replaced by warm and fuzzy memories of the phenomenal movie Superman Returns!

The Mousekeloggery

SheldonRandoms

Superman returns, where does he go all the time?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

k8sMum

'yeah, i know you sometimes want to duct tape my mouth shut, but DAYUM! i was gorgeous!'

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Mickey

Boy or Girl???

@Chrono_Cross Suave looking dude, BUT CAN HE DANCE LIKE ROBBIE ROTTEN!?!?!
Untitled

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Superman returns, where does he go all the time?

Well, he only went to krypton once... a trip that took 6 years... Lois was understandably pissed about that...

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

What the front door is wrong with you people, he's Spider-Man, why would you deny the Amazing Spider-Man, i'm sorry Super Man, but that's a big super mistake.

Captain_Toad

Nathan, if you're going to do a dramatic stare at the sun, at least put on some shades.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic