Forums

Topic: Posts page on profile returns a 502 error.

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

Sunsy

Apologies if I didn't put this into the right forum, I feel it might be feedback if there's a bug with the site. I've been having this problem for the past week or so, whenever I check my posts from my profile, it returns a Cloudflare page with a 502 error. I usually will peek at posts on my profile to find a specific post I posted. I don't know if there's any way to fix it, or if it's a bug no one is aware of. If it's the latter, hope this makes someone aware of it.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

MarioVillager92

I tried going to both your posts page and mine out of curiosity. I did see that mine's been giving the 502 error, too. It did say that something's wrong with the host, though, so it's probably a glitch within the site. Not sure how to fix it myself, but you could try waiting an hour or two, maybe even a day, and see if it's fixed.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 From the sounds of it, it sounds like when someone is logged in, it only happens when they go to view their own posts page. Now I just tried your posts page and I got the 502 error for that. Weird it's a host thing, since everywhere else works fine on Nintendo Life.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

ThanosReXXX

@Sunsy You should ask @antdickens about that. He's NLife's resident site wizard/web master, so he might be able to either help you out or explain what the heck is going on.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

@Sunsy By the way: I got the exact same error, both when trying to view your posts page and my own, so it's definitely a site problem, and not just you:
Untitled

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Sunsy

@ThanosReXXX That's a third time. Hopefully @antdickens is aware of this at least, certainly this is a bug of sorts.

ThanosReXXX

@Sunsy Well, to make absolutely sure, you could also ask people in the Chit-Chat thread to try their own posts page and then report back here, and if they too have the problem, which I suspect they do, then it's most definitely a site-wide issue.

Sunsy

@antdickens Just tried looking at my posts page, and the posts page of anyone who posted here. Thanks Ant, it's working now.

ThanosReXXX

@antdickens Yup, working on my end as well. So, what exactly causes this? I'd be curious to know, because over the years, this is not the first time that I've personally come across this specific error.

ThanosReXXX

@antdickens I'll remember that, the next time the error pops up. Here's hoping it won't...

• Page 1 of 1

Sorry, this topic has been locked.