Forums

Topic: 3DS eShop Recommendations thread

Posts 1,321 to 1,340 of 1,390

Fenrir6

@jump
Thanks, I think I'll buy it after all. €14,99 for a trilogy of games is a bargain!

Fenrir6

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I may also jump on that trilogy. I've only played the first and it would be refreshing to play it again someday.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

jump

Fenrir6 wrote:

jump
Thanks, I think I'll buy it after all. €14,99 for a trilogy of games is a bargain!

Also there's a demo of one of other Ace Attorney games (I think Duel Destiny?) you can try which can give you an idea of what it's like before you buy the Trilogy but the Trilogy is the best place to start though.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Fenrir6

@jump I didn't know that, I'll download it as soon as possible. Thanks!

Fenrir6

Twitter:

ManChild

looking to grab something from the eshop so many good titles at excellent prices.. What are some of the ones people are really diggen right now? game wise all i have thus far is mario kart 7, shovel knight, and pokemon yellow. looking to spend around 10 -15 bucks on something. Since i plan on getting kirby thursday..

Mess with the best, Lose like the rest..!

Spoony_Tech

ManChild wrote:

looking to grab something from the eshop so many good titles at excellent prices.. What are some of the ones people are really diggen right now? game wise all i have thus far is mario kart 7, shovel knight, and pokemon yellow. looking to spend around 10 -15 bucks on something. Since i plan on getting kirby thursday..

Steamworld Dig is a must as well as Steamworld Heist.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ManChild

@Spoony_Tech Dude that steam world dig looks epic. Heist looks cool as well but i like the trailer of dig much more. Had a cowboy sense vibe. Very cool probably gonna snag that.. is it 3d or just regular gameplay?

David_NL

@ManChild Steamworld Dig has some 3D but it's a 2D game, so the 3D just makes the background look to have a bit of depth, kind of like the 3d effect in New Super Mario Bros 2 if you have played that. I originally played it on a 2DS actually. It is a good game and I liked it better than Steamworld Heist overall.

David_NL

ManChild

@David_NL very cool, you guys def have sold me on it gonna download now. is it a lengthy game or rather quick?

David_NL

@ManChild It's medium length I guess. I think I beat it for the first time in under 8 hours, but it's much shorter than that if you don't die and know exactly what you are doing.

It's pretty repetitive (you do a lot of digging), but it's still fun. There are 3 or 4 different "mines " to dig through.

David_NL

David_NL

@ManChild Hey, how are you liking Mario Kart 7? I don't have that one.

David_NL

ManChild

@David_NL Always been a fan of the series and took a long hiatus from gaming. Recently( 3 weeks ago) jumped back into gaming with a N3dxl with no real knowledge of anything. Mario Kart 7 was my first game along with the N3ds and its fantastic. The online play is competitive as well as active, im constantly playin people from all over the globe. #TeamUSA
The single player is fun as well, im really fond of the new maps as well as the classics all jumbled up in one game!

David_NL

@ManChild That's cool. I had Mario Kart 64 on the N64, so I've thought about getting MK7.

My first games were Super Mario 3D Land and New Super Mario Bros. 2, with my 3DS XL. Still don't have a "New" one.

I recall Wave Race 64 being a lot of fun too.

Edited on by David_NL

David_NL

ManChild

@Spoony_Tech @David_NL Thanks for the great recommendation. I was cruising through thinkin im kicken @ss and boom you are destroyed lol never saw it coming a rock crushing my robo ooze out!

Edited on by ManChild

VoltageX

How is steamworld dig? would you recommend it for someone who likes platformers like 3D land, chibi robo and rayman origins?

VoltageX

Spoony_Tech

@VoltageX its not quite like a platformer like those games. It's a lot more digging and exploring more similar to 2d Metroid. You get power ups in much the same way. With that said I didn't like it at first then a friend of mine told me I was crazy for not liking it. So I gave it another shot and loved it. You really need to give it more then an hour to make a judgement.

MERG said:

VoltageX

@Spoony_Tech K, thanks =] maybe ill conside NSMB2, I really want another platformer but I suck at mario games (except 3D land- for some reason I really loved it). but I guess I can give a chance to dig too, it might be worth it =]

VoltageX

David_NL

@VoltageX It's not your average platformer. Basically, you dig downwards in a mine for treasure and explore caves, and get upgrades and abilities. There is some platforming I guess, but not really Mario kind, and sometimes you have to wall jump your way back to the top of the mine if you haven't found an exit. It's a pretty good game.

David_NL

VoltageX

@David_NL I think ill try getting into it even though its not a platformer like I thought it was. it seems pretty fun, and I can always replay the platformers I already have XD

VoltageX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic