Forums

Topic: There are currently 128 games on sale in the NA eShop.

Posts 1 to 20 of 32

What_Sthat

And it should be 129 since Nintendo and WayForward both twittered that Pirate's Curse is on sale for 15 bucks.

I'm mostly just pointing it out for those who don't check regularly. There's a lot of variety in there. Take advantage of it, try out something you maybe wouldn't have considered before or maybe only considered but never took the chance on.

Happy Not Christmas, everyone. We're finally free for another year.
Or til Best Buy does a Black Friday sale in July again...

Edited on by What_Sthat

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

TeeJay

K

TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Tops

Hey, thanks for the heads up. Much appreciated.

Tops

Caryslan

Is Resident Evil The Mercenaries any good? Does anyone still play it online?

I'm looking for a shooter for my 2DS, and it looks tempting, I'm just not sure about such an old game. I remember it getting average reviews when it came out a few years ago.

Is there any depth to the game?

Caryslan

MsJubilee

Caryslan wrote:

Is Resident Evil The Mercenaries any good? Does anyone still play it online?

I'm looking for a shooter for my 2DS, and it looks tempting, I'm just not sure about such an old game. I remember it getting average reviews when it came out a few years ago.

Is there any depth to the game?

It's just about getting the best score in each level it's fun for an hour or two.And there's some people who play online not alot but some,it's not perfect but for the price it's asking right now it's pretty great.I know cause i bought it at launch and i put many hours into it,but that's me i don't know about you.The only thing i will tell you the first levels are tutorials,so if you buy it get ready for that,

I don't enjoy suffering alone. However, I don't mind making others suffer alone.

I'm reading Preacher Book 2, V For Vendetta and The Rape Of Nanking.

I am playing through The Evil Within 2 and Injustice 2.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Obito_Sigma

I bought:

Weapon Shop de Omasse
Inazuma 11
Attack of the Friday Monsters
Crimson Shroud
NightSky
Rage of the Gladiator
VVVVVV
escapeVektor

It cost me just a bit over $30.

Friend Code: SW-6500-0179-5813

Super Smash Bros Mains:
Kirby, King Dedede, Mega Man

3DS Friend Code: 2852-9754-3135 | Twitter:

6ch6ris6

@Caryslan YES get mercenaries!! the game is sooooo good. i am so glad i finally downloaded it. i've played it for 28 hours now. i have once tried playing online but there was no one. but hey we can play together. it is way more fun than the raid mode in revelations IMO.

i think it became one of my favourite 3DS games. when it was released i thought it was just some quick cash in for capcom, but the game is really good and addicting!

tell me when you get it so we can play together. i will add you to my friendlist then.

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Undead_terror

All these sales, got a few games from the Wii U eshop on sale and a bunch on the 3DS, still want to buy MOAR butt thee should finish some games first....
Also if anyone wants to play Mercenaries online then I would play with ya.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Robo-Knight

It doesn't look like 129 Games on Sale, maybe a few Dozen, but I haven't checked the 3DS Eshop today yet, so who knows.

Robo-Knight

6ch6ris6

@Undead_terror added you! do you also have revelations? maybe we can play that too someday

i live in europe btw. usually play in the afternoon or in th evening or at night

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Undead_terror

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@Undead_terror added you! do you also have revelations? maybe we can play that too someday

i live in europe btw. usually play in the afternoon or in th evening or at night

I also got that, now I got M pretty much done but I barely touched raid mode on R so maybe we can work together and rank up Untitled

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

Resident Evil: Revelations for $9. My backlog is so huge it's hard to justify a purchase, but.. dang...

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

What_Sthat

Do it, dude. Spend the nine dollars.

What_Sthat

I think they all last at least through the rest of the year. Some go to mid January, some to 05 January, some to other dates.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic