Forums

Topic: My 3DS eShop funds don't match up with what's on my Wii U

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

bezerker99

Quite some time ago, Nintendo did a system update that allowed users to share their eShop balances across both their Wii U and 3DS.

I remember specifically doing this on the same day the update was released. However, it wasn't until this morning that I realized for the first time my 3DS eShop funds balance doesn't match my Wii U eShop balance. I have $10.00 on my Wii U but yet $0.00 shows up on my 3DS eShop.

Whenever I post to Miiverse or access the eShop on my 3DS, it logs me in with my NNID so I feel like everything should be synced up.

Is there something I'm not doing right? I've googled this question and can't seem to find a solution anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Edited on by bezerker99

unrandomsam

If you actually try to buy something does it let you ?

Did you relink your Club Nintendo. (Not sure whether that was part of the process or not). I know it doesn't break anything doing so. That was in one process I needed to do.

I wouldn't dare risk anything else. (Maybe if I had two 3DS's I might risk transferring everything from one to the other and back again).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

bezerker99

unrandomsam wrote:

If you actually try to buy something does it let you ?

The last thing I actually bought from the 3DS eShop was Birdmania Christmas 3D back in January.

unrandomsam wrote:

Did you relink your Club Nintendo. (Not sure whether that was part of the process or not). I know it doesn't break anything doing so. That was in one process I needed to do.

My Club Nintendo is linked with both my 3DS and Wii U. I recently downloaded DKCR3D thanks Club Nintendo and just hours ago I redeemed a code for Demon King Box and have gotten Club Nintendo surveys for both of these titles.

unrandomsam wrote:

I wouldn't dare risk anything else. (Maybe if I had two 3DS's I might risk transferring everything from one to the other and back again).

I only have my original black 3DS from 2011. However, is it that risky transferring data from one 3DS to another? Because I was looking to get an XL soon......

Thanks for responding!

DefHalan

I transfered everything from my 3DS to a Xl earlier this year and I had no problems, I wouldn't say it was risky at all. I would suggest signing out and signing in to your Nintendo Network ID again. Or just call customer support.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

bezerker99

DefHalan wrote:

I transfered everything from my 3DS to a Xl earlier this year and I had no problems, I wouldn't say it was risky at all. I would suggest signing out and signing in to your Nintendo Network ID again. Or just call customer support.

How do you sign out of your NNID on your 3DS?? All I know is when I go to the eShop and Miiverse, it signs me in automatically under my NNID.

I called Nintendo's customer service once and it wasn't the best experience for me (another story for another time.....) BUT if I can't get this resolved on my own, best believe I will be calling them.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Just blow on it. That fixes all Nintendo console problems.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

DefHalan

bezerker99 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

I transfered everything from my 3DS to a Xl earlier this year and I had no problems, I wouldn't say it was risky at all. I would suggest signing out and signing in to your Nintendo Network ID again. Or just call customer support.

How do you sign out of your NNID on your 3DS?? All I know is when I go to the eShop and Miiverse, it signs me in automatically under my NNID.

I called Nintendo's customer service once and it wasn't the best experience for me (another story for another time.....) BUT if I can't get this resolved on my own, best believe I will be calling them.

I thought you could do that in System Settings, I could be wrong

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

bezerker99

DefHalan wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

I transfered everything from my 3DS to a Xl earlier this year and I had no problems, I wouldn't say it was risky at all. I would suggest signing out and signing in to your Nintendo Network ID again. Or just call customer support.

How do you sign out of your NNID on your 3DS?? All I know is when I go to the eShop and Miiverse, it signs me in automatically under my NNID.

I called Nintendo's customer service once and it wasn't the best experience for me (another story for another time.....) BUT if I can't get this resolved on my own, best believe I will be calling them.

I thought you could do that in System Settings, I could be wrong

No, I believe you may be right. Going to do this now...................

SMEXIZELDAMAN

bezerker99 wrote:

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

Just blow on it. That fixes all Nintendo console problems.

Smexuuuu~!!!! YOU, sir, have just won the internets today.
Untitled

ahem not that I'm complaining, but I'd rather have a catgirlie if you get my meaning

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

BadKitty

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

Just blow on it. That fixes all Nintendo console problems.

Smexuuuu~!!!! YOU, sir, have just won the internets today.
Untitled

ahem not that I'm complaining, but I'd rather have a catgirlie if you get my meaning

Pounces on smexi~

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Jazzer94

bezerker99 wrote:

I figured out what I was doing wrong!!!

Haha, sorry for taking up forum space but for hours yesterday I was confuzzled .....

What was wrong?

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

bezerker99

Jazzer94 wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

I figured out what I was doing wrong!!!

Haha, sorry for taking up forum space but for hours yesterday I was confuzzled .....

What was wrong?

I just severely goofed. I had two Digital Deluxe Promotion activation codes that I THOUGHT I had already redeemed and thus I thought I had $10 on my Wii U and I couldn't figure out why I had zero on my 3ds. It was just a big oversight on my part. I don't get enough sleep

As soon as I redeemed the codes, my balance was the same on both platforms.

Edited on by bezerker99

Top

  • Pages:
  • 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic