Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 1,777

Gremstein

Nego wrote:

the inevitable Zelda amiibo series.

This is me waiting for that day.

Untitled

But seriously though, I'm just glad they're FINALLY moving past the Animal Crossing stuff. I wonder if the demand for those was really high in Japan or something.. because at the Target I work at, we have an excess of AC amiibos collecting dust on the peghooks.

Gremstein

Grumblevolcano

@Tsurii I guess a localization of MHS is pretty much confirmed at this point.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

@Tsurii The only region exclusive amiibo are just repaints of worldwide amiibo though (Gold Mario, Silver Mario and Gold Mega Man are just repaints of Mario/Mega Man).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

SuperPaperLuigi

@Tsurii In case you hadn't noticed...most of this stuff is pretty dumb...

But yeah, sorry...for posterity...my post...

OMG OMG OMG MiniMiibo...

Could you imagine if you could get miniature ammiibo, tradable and in sets that give character attributes and upgrades!

So I don't yet know what Link Between Worlds monster guts is used for but...I understand you can find tails and horns too...what if you could get a MiniMiibo that gave Link a tail!!

Also, I'd love a ChoroQ HG CAR.P.G. for NX...what if you could get MiniMiibo for different tire sets, engines and transmissions etc. etc.!!

That would be so cool.

Also, would love to see Nintendo riff on this kind of art-style...once the resolutions get higher...

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71SUbg24%2Bh...

Edited on by SuperPaperLuigi

"I try to put good out into the world, that way I can believe it's out there". --CKN

Shahinshah

Love the Donkey Kong display, Love the retro-ish look

Shahinshah

ChildofLightlove

I second my #1 pick being Aurora from Child of Light. My #2 choice would be Midna.

ChildofLightlove

SheldonRandoms

Still waiting on the last of the SM4SH amiibo (and hopefully a female alt. of Robin & Corrin). If the Switch version of "SM4SH" is getting additional fighters and they made amiibo of them, I would have to rearrange my SM4SH amiibo again (again (again) ) ), unless if it was just Wolf/Krystal/Slippy/etc, since it would fill up the empty space by the Fox & Falco amiibo, which will be 4evah alone otherwise.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Randomname19

The official italian Super Mario Facebook page made a sponsored ad that says amiibos are available in news stands .
Untitled

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

FGPackers

WHAT???? I have to go look for them now!!!

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Atomic77

amiibo are cute but I still have yet to have or use one. Im not really sure of there purpose.

Atomic77
Nintendo Switch OLED Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Edition Gamer

WoomyNNYes

@Atomic77 Amiibo have NFC chips in their base. Some Nintendo games give you perks or little bits of dlc if you scan relevant amiibo in the game. What you get varies widely depending on the game.

Here is a list of all the Mii racing suits you can get in Mario Kart 8 with amiibo.
https://amiibo.fandom.com/wiki/Mario_Kart_8

Splatoon 2, you get amiibo exclusive armor/outfits.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Atomic77

wow that sounds so cool.

Atomic77
Nintendo Switch OLED Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Edition Gamer

Ryu_Niiyama

Sorry to Necro but I must say the Sephiroth amiibo looks great in person.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

dazzleshell

Latest 2 Smash Amiibo now on UK Nintendo Store for UK buyers.

dazzleshell

Nintendo Network ID: dazzleshell

Sequel

Heads up: bokoblin amiibo up for Pre-order on best buy US.

Sequel

Sisilly_G

A bit of an odd announcement to make for a long-neglected thread.

While the Bokoblin amiibo is pretty cute, it's also among the most useless, as it doesn't yield anything particularly useful in BOTW or TOTK.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Sequel

Sorry I spoke in that case.

Sequel

Sisilly_G

It wasn't my intention to "silence" you or to seem uncordial. 😔

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

CaleBoi25

So… who here is getting any of the amiibo announced in the Direct? I want Sora but scalpers will be rough with him. Mio looks cool too!

Is it OK to talk about custom amiibo here? I am trying to get into that and wondered if anyone had some tips?

Edited on by CaleBoi25

SplatComp

Don't be sad;
Don't be emo--
Go and watch
Finding Nemo.
~ThatZeldaNerd

Sorry, I can't stop changing my PFP!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: CaleBoi25

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic