Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 1,777

Nintenbomba128

skywake wrote:

Some stores in Australia are actually starting to discount some Amiibos. There's too much stock. Saw a picture on twitter of an EB Games store where they'd dropped the price on the Super Mario and Splatoon series Amiibo. For real.

down to $12 i saw it when i got my new DR MARIO AMIIBO!!

Nintenbomba128

MsJubilee

skywake wrote:

Some stores in Australia are actually starting to discount some Amiibos. There's too much stock. Saw a picture on twitter of an EB Games store where they'd dropped the price on the Super Mario and Splatoon series Amiibo. For real.

Guess i'm going to Australia

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

NintendoFan64

skywake wrote:

STOP TAUNTING ME, AUSTRALIA!!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

TeeJay

I got Dark Pit yesterday! He looks frraking AMAZING!!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CliffordB

I've already bought far more amiibo than I ever thought I would, in fact there's only one or two left now that I would especially like to get hold of, but, I've noticed many places online in the UK seem to be getting the so called rarest amiibo back in stock of late, so if this trend keeps up it should soon stop the ridiculous high prices many private seller's seem to be asking for.

CliffordB

Haywired

Went into GAME today to get Splatoon and the amiibo shelf space had like quadrupled since I went there a month ago. I'd never seen one so big. And there was a decent selection as well (unlike last time where it was one shelf of like 20 Pikachus). Got myself a Wario and an Olimar.

Haywired

NintendoFan64

Went into Target today to see if I could find Jigglypuff. I didn't find her (big shock). I got curious and talked to a worker. She said that Jigglypuff was discontinued. Anything you guys have to say about this?

DefHalan

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Went into Target today to see if I could find Jigglypuff. I didn't find her (big shock). I got curious and talked to a worker. She said that Jigglypuff was discontinued. Anything you guys have to say about this?

No Amiibo has been discontinued.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Shinion

@NintendoFan64: well the Nintendo UK Store did a BIG amiibo restock over the last week, and Jigglypuff was included. In a large amount too I believe so I doubt what that person says is true.

Shinion

NintendoFan64

@DefHalan @TheLastLugia...Okay, good point. But given how things have been going over here in America (excluding areas like Australia), I think I'm allowed to have been a bit worried with that.

DefHalan

@NintendoFan64: Jigglypuff is hard to find, you can buy her online for a higher price or you can hope. If you follow Amiibo News on twitter they send out alerts when amiibo are available.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

NintendoFan64

@DefHalan I'm attempting to avoid buying for a higher price (screw you, scalpers!), but thanks to how Nintendo's been handling things here, my hope is all but dead at this point. Still, I'll remember Amiibo News. It might come in handy.

Yoshi

Got a Dark Pit this morning! I didn't get an exact count, but there looked to be about 60 of them at my store.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

LzWinky

I saw Jigglypuff at my local Target the other day

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

NinChocolate

Best Buy and TRU both sold their shelf stock of Dark Pit within minutes. I really thought I had a chance after the last wave showed improvement but nope. Dark Pit will join Meta Knight as Amiibo that came to town once and never again. If I can't buy a product in a store after seeing it in person I'm not interested as it's important for me to lay a naked eye on to know if I really want it

NinChocolate

BakaKnight

Is it just me or the stocking is really improving with Amiibo? I manage to actually see in stores the last two-three waves and most of the old amiibo are showing up in many gamestop right in these days (Metaknight, Rosalina, Lucina, Daraen and Ness for name the "rarest").

Granted I can only speak from my experience which is limited to Italy, but that should mean restocks are happening at least around Europe, right? (And before someone in America launch a homing missile at me, please consider that if restocking is happening here then it will have to arrive surely to you too, hopefully sooner than later ^_^;;;; ).

Edited on by BakaKnight

BakaKnight

Nintendo Network ID: Ryudaki

TylerTheCreator

@DiscoGentleman: I would do it if you want all 3 colors. You know that those amiibo are gonna get even more expensive as time goes on. Go for it!

TylerTheCreator

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4674-8666 | Nintendo Network ID: Shock-T

DreamyViridi

Yeah, it seems the amiibo stocks are improving; that's apparent in the UK at least. A friend of mine (who claims is not addicted to amiibo but wants the whole Smash line-up, heh) got the likes of Marth, Palutena, Dark Pit, Robin, Wario and Bowser Jr. plus a few more with ease at his local GAME store.
There's still a few amiibo that are hard to find for the rrp price but still, things are looking good. Can't speak for Europe as a whole or America though.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic