Forums

Topic: Recommended 3DS VC titles

Posts 241 to 243 of 243

3DSAllDay

Tasuki wrote:

Ok going to throw this out here. I am looking to buy a VC game but at this time I can only buy one. Hopefully you guys can help me out here the choices are

Harvest Moon
Tails Adventure
Defenders of Oasis

Right now all three sound good to me. I like the sim aspect of Harvest Moon, Tails Adventure sounds like it could be alot of fun and Defenders of Oasis sounds like a good RPG. Right now I am not sure what kind of mood I am but they all sound good playstyle wise. Any help would be appreciated.

Tails Adventure is a very good game if you are a big fan of the sonic games. Harvest Moon is a great game too but just like animal crossing the newer additions of the game get WAY better. Defenders of Oasis is also one of the rare exceptions of a good RPG on the game gear. Out of the three I would choose Defenders of Oasis since im not that big of a sonic fan and the SNES version of Harvest Moon is way better than on the GBC.

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

Happy_Mask

Can a mod please sticky this thread?

I'd like for some platformer recommendations, preferably of the NES or 3dsware variety. I'm already planning on buying the remainder of the classic megaman series, and I'm also an ambassador. I also already have kirby's adventure and Kid Icarus. Anybody have any idea of what I might enjoy?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Linkus

Is blaster master enemy below (gbc) worth buying even though I have blaster master (nes) which is one of my favourite nes games. They look almost the same but maybe there are some differences that make enemy below worth buying?

Linkus

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.