Forums

Topic: Pokemon gold and silver - anyone else excited?

Posts 121 to 124 of 124

Tyranexx

Meowpheel wrote:

I only know it happened.

It's possible the feraligatr wasn't exactly at full hp, but it was definitely over 90%.

It was level 22, too.

Untitled

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

foodmetaphors

Anyone still playing these? I've beaten both games now, Silver on my main console (a n3DS) and Gold on my backup (a 3DS XL). Now that they're both finished I've started shiny hunting (gotta love those 1/64 odds) and got a shiny Rhyhorn to give to my brother. Also love being able to clone Pokémon & items cause I can make essentially endless shinies (eventually I'ma make a shiny Eevee for shinies of all the Eeveelutions)

everything's good and it'll be that way forever!

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9105-7282 | Nintendo Network ID: FXM-729 | Twitter:

Eel

I got a shiny Aerodactyl for my flying team by breeding with ditto.

Right now I'm grinding a bit to beat Red, and after that I'll finish the dex. I'm currently at around 150 entries, I think.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Eel

Oh ouch.

I don't particularly care about about shinies to grind my way to a live shiny dex (1/64 is still a 1/64th chance to get a shiny in the games with the slowest breeding, with guaranteed mediocre stats). (Also legendaries, specially the ones from gen 1, would be a pain).

And I don't want to risk corrupting my file so far in by glitching too much.

But good luck with your project!

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.