Forums

Topic: Favorite Ambassador Game?

Posts 121 to 137 of 137

AutumnShantel

tynerds37 wrote:

I'm really happy with Yoshi's island and Fire Emblem, two of my all time favorite GBA games

I was reading through this thread again and I thought this was my comment but looked at the avatar and saw it wasn't... You have a good taste in games. haha

AutumnShantel

Kholdstare

So far I'm liking them all except Fire Emblem. Never did like games like that.

☆FRIEND CODES☆

PSN ID: Kholdstare77

3DS
1289 8322 9889

RedYoshi999

I haven't even played F-Zero, Fire Emblem and Metroid yet! But my favourites are Yoshi's Island, Minish Cap and Mario Kart.

RedYoshi999

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8576-2407 | Nintendo Network ID: RedYoshi999

Paradaj909

F-zero should of not been on the list but I like Zelda alot so Minish cap is my favorite of all of them currently playin metroid fusion!!!

Hmm
3DS FC:1289-8567-4364
have an ambassador 3DS yesssss!!
Currently playing fire emblem the sacred stones
Passed 7/10 gba ambassador 3ds
I play Mario kart 7 and swapnote alot

blackknight77

I have not played them all but I'm leaning torwards Metroid Fusion

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

Moco_Loco

I bought Minish Cap the same day I bought my GBA. I played through it twice back in the day and am thoroughly enjoying my third playthrough.

Moco Loco
If you find yourself spiritually drifting (as I was for far too many years), remember that Jesus can and will walk across the water to reach you and bring you back to shore.

skells33

I happy with all the games so no faves yet.

skells33

skells33

I happy with all the games so no faves yet.

skells33

grumblegrumble

Moco_Loco wrote:

I bought Minish Cap the same day I bought my GBA. I played through it twice back in the day and am thoroughly enjoying my third playthrough.

Me too. It was one of the first games I ever played on my (then) new GBA, along with WarioWare, Inc. So glad to have these two games! They're total faves of mine. I'm on my 4th play through ever of Minish Cap, just got to the Palace of Winds in the Cloud Tops.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

Pogocoop

Fire Emblem, then Minish Cap, But the only game I don't like is F-Zero,But I cant complain.

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

jayclayx

f-zero and minish cap

jayclayx

fixumi

Minish cap, Kirby amazing mirror, mario vs dk, wario land 4, yoshi's island

Edited on by fixumi

fixumi

Poppupian

My favorite Ambassador game must be Metriod Fusion even though all of the games in the Ambassador Programme are great.

Edited on by Poppupian

3DS Friend code: 2148-8132-9022
Favorite 3DS game right now: Fire Emblem Awakening
The 3DS game that i want right now: Mario and Luigi Dream Team

Linky_97

Metroid Fusion!

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

akacesfan

I've played through a few of them. Here were my first impressions,

Yoshi's Island - After playing Yoshi's Island DS, I needed to get used to the fact that you didn't have to hold down the B button to run. However, I like it a lot better, in particular, the level design is way better in this version.

WarioWare - I forgot how much I loved this game until I started playing it again. Seriously.

Minish Cap - Probably the best 2D Zelda out there. Period.

Go Leafs Go!

CosmoXY

Darkrai wrote:

I like all except F-Zero (why couldnt we get Emerald instead)

Agreed.

Playing through Fire Emblem first. I've only played the GameCube edition of this series, and I really enjoyed that one. I like this one quite a bit so far.

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.