Forums

Topic: Favorite Ambassador Game?

Posts 101 to 120 of 137

Link245

Wow, you guys revived my thread. Anyways, It's really hard to say the best. I guess my favorites are WarioWare Inc., Metroid: Fusion, LoZ: The Minish Cap, Fire Emblem: SS, Wario Land 4, F-Zero, and Mario vs. Donkey Kong. They're all great though.

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

Dizzard

My top five would have to be: Fire Emblem: SS, Wario Land 4, Metroid Fusion, Minish Cap and Mario VS Donkey Kong.

Personally I feel the nes games pale in comparison to the GBA ones.

Dizzard

Kingbuilder

Metroid Fusion and Mario Kart: Super Circuit are my favorites and I'm really enjoying both of them. :3

Edited on by Kingbuilder

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

Natie31

So far my favorite is Yoshi's Island. Playing that one first before goin on!

Nintendo Network ID - Natie31
FC: 4124-5005-3092

Link245

Dizzard wrote:

My top five would have to be: Fire Emblem: SS, Wario Land 4, Metroid Fusion, Minish Cap and Mario VS Donkey Kong.

Personally I feel the nes games pale in comparison to the GBA ones.

I agree that the NES games don't compare. It almost makes me wish Nintendo would have given us something else instead of NES. Maybe more GBA games or SNES games would be better. Looking back on it, besides the Zelda games and Super Mario Bros., the NES games weren't really worth it. I guess they were great when they came out, but some of them look like crap compared to what we have now.

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

Late

At the moment it is something like this:

Yoshi's Island < Kirby: Amazing Mirror < Zelda: Minish Cap < Metroid Fusion < WarioWare < Fire Emblem: SS < Mario vs. DK < Mario Kart: SC < Wario Land 4 < F-Zero

I was lazy and shortened the names a little. Only games of these that I hadn't played (I've beaten all the others) before were Fire Emblem and F-Zero. I'm pretty sure that they'll change places with other games when I get more into them.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Punny

Metroid Fusion is my favorite, followed by The Minish Cap.

I'm back (for the moment)!

Yrreiht

I'm really happy with Yoshi's island and Fire Emblem, two of my all time favorite GBA games

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

kkslider5552000

the correct answer is yoshi's island

but warioware is an acceptable choice too

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

WreckitRyan

I love Wario Land 4 and WarioWare!! The greedy glutton needed some love.

3DS Friend Code: 4553-9973-6287

komicturtle

The two Wario games- always were my favorites and so glad Nintendo picked those two. Kirby, Yoshi and Zelda are also my top favorites. This is my first Fire Emblem game I actually sat down and played and I'm digging it so far. I don't like F-Zero and Mario Kart though.

komicturtle

TheGreenSpiny

Metroid Fusion hands down. One of my all time favorite games. I will say there is not a dud in the GBA batch. Though I feel that F-Zero and MK are a little on the weak side. Hard to go back to fake 3-D games now that we have real 3-D ones. The NES games are a bit of disappointment. DK jr., Wrecking Crew and Ice Climbers seem so weak and outdated.

TheGreenSpiny

OldBoy

Joint 1st : WarioWare , Metroid Fusion , Zelda TMC , and MarioKart SC , So many great memories came flooding back when playing these. To get them for free ,at Christmas! , is just amazing really.
I pretty much love all the GBA games (can't really get on with F-Zero though!) and a couple of the NES games so for me Nintendo has gone above and beyond what it needed to do in an attempt to appease the early adopters.And the updates and free stuff just keep coming for 3DS!! Hope it lasts

What's this bit for again?

6ch6ris6

i havent even played all of them !!

from wario ware, metroid, f-zero, yoshi's island, mario vs donkey kong, and mario kart:
metroid fusion. (so far)

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

TheKingOfTown

mario kart SC

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

nickcarney

Yoshi's Island for me with Wario Ware in close second. I'm saving Minish Cap until after I finish all the other Zelda games I've already started so that will probably be my favorite later on.

nickcarney

LzWinky

Screw this. I like them all (except F-zero)

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

retired_account

Minish Cap Minish Cap Minish Cap Minish Cap Minish Cap Minish Cap

retired_account

Hokori

I like all except F-Zero (why couldnt we get Emerald instead)

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.