Forums

Topic: Your Latest & Greatest Totaly AWESOME 3DS Purchase!

Posts 1,041 to 1,043 of 1,043

Tyranexx

KingMike wrote:

I tried playing Pushmo but I just got walled by, I think it was a 2-star puzzle however many years ago, and the occasional time I tried to go back to it, I just couldn't make any headway on it.
I feel like I one time almost had something going, but then I couldn't replicate it.
I'm sure there's an FAQ on it but looking up spoilers on a puzzle game seems to defeat the purpose of playing it.

There are FAQs, actually; I've used one for a couple when I haven't made any headway in awhile. I don't look up the FULL solution, however; only the first 2-5 steps. I'm currently stuck on the ostrich puzzle. XD Haven't caved to looking up the solution yet. Funny thing is, sometimes I get a solution pretty quickly after coming back to a puzzle later.

Currently playing: LoZ: Breath of the Wild (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Krull

Jumped on that Atlus eShop sale (again), and grabbed Radiant Historia and Persona Q2 - lowest price yet on PQ2. Not sure how much longer Atlus is going to bother courting 3DS sales, so thought I better strike while I can. Just want them to do the same for SMT Devil Survivor now!

Switch ID: 5948-6652-1589
3DS ID: 2492-5142-7789

Tyranexx

This is actually a DS game, but the appropriate topic hasn't been posted in for years. The used copy of Professor Layton and The Spectre's Call I ordered off Amazon arrived in the mail yesterday; I use that title vs. Last Specter as it is a PAL copy. I thought it was a good deal price-wise compared to other listings as it shipped with the game case and appropriate manuals. Everything appears to be in good condition, though I have yet to try the game itself. Hopefully tomorrow!

Before anyone mentions it, I made my purchase fully knowing that Layton's London Life isn't included in the package. LLL is a cool concept, but it's ultimately something I can live without.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: LoZ: Breath of the Wild (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic