Forums

Topic: Your Latest & Greatest Totaly AWESOME 3DS Purchase!

Posts 1,021 to 1,033 of 1,033

urrutiap

yesterday while i was out of town i went to a Walmart store and decided to buy Monster Hunter Stories for the heck of it. Plus it was on sale for 11 bucks anyway

urrutiap

BabyYoshi12

I got Ocarina of Time HD for 10% off using my My Nintendo platinum points a few weeks ago. It’s okay, but I prefer Spirit Tracks. 😉

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Ralizah

Bought Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney recently. CiB for $49 or so. It's the best price I've seen on that particular game online in years, so I thought it'd be rather stupid not to snag it while I had the chance.

Edited on by Ralizah

ACTIVELY PLAYING
N/A

urrutiap

Earlier today while i was out town all day, i went to a Family Dollar store and bought Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate for 5 bucks

urrutiap

Tyranexx

@urrutiap Good find. I need to hunt around and see if any of those are in my area. It's not a "must have" for me, but as a Batman fan it would still be nice to try out.

Currently playing: Untitled Goose Game (Switch), Super Mario Odyssey

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

urrutiap

yeah its a good find for just 5 bucks and I usually dont buy old videogames or movies that much from Family Dollar stores but Arkham Origins Blackagate i guess I dont mind having since it takes place between Arkham Origins and Arkham City and you do explore Blackgate in the 3DS game. I keep hearing from other online sites that Arkham Blackgate is pretty much like a Castlevania/Metroid backtracking game?

urrutiap

RainbowGazelle

@urrutiap Yes, it's quite a maze, but I really enjoyed it. There are a few game breaking bugs you should check before playing. I luckily avoided any, but it's better to be aware.

Hopefully one day people will stop arguing about which console is better, and just play the damn games.

Nintendo Network ID: RainbowGazelle | Twitter:

Sunsy

Found a copy of Pokemon X in the clearance bin at Target, so I bought it. I've been looking for one of the X or Y games for some time, so I'm glad I found a copy still sealed up and new.

Sunsy

Ralizah

7th Dragon III Code: VFD
Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight
Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth
Stella Glow

No idea when I'm going to play all this, but I'm remembering how Sony just sort of stopped hosting sales for Vita games I wanted, and I wanted to pick these up before they suffered the same fate.

Edited on by Ralizah

ACTIVELY PLAYING
N/A

Diddy64

Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Fates Birthright. Also bought the Awakening DLC Champions of Yore Pack, Golden Pack and Lost Bloodlines Pack. Don't know if I'll buy FE Fates Conquest as I heard it is hard, but later down the road I plan to buy FE Fates Revelation at least.

Undergoing games:
Zelda BotW (playing it)
Fire Emblem Awakening (playing it)
Octopath Traveler (on hiatus)
Hyrule Warriors DE (on hiatus)
Zelda Phantom Hourglass (on hiatus)

lizardbish

I recently bought Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, and Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.
The former was just climbing in price so I decided to jump on it now, the latter was £2.50 delivered and I couldn't pass that up

Switch friend code: SW-7938-2538-6283
Now playing:
Hades (Switch)
Luigi's Mansion 3 (Switch)
Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)

Just10Percent

CODE for a 3DS THEME here:
B0RC GV4B 1DLG 69T6

Have fun!

Just10Percent

Raylax

I pretty much fell off the 3DS around 2015/16, doubly so once the Switch launched, so I've been having fun acquiring and playing through a whole bunch of stuff I missed in recent months. Played through the Superstar Saga and DKCR ports, got Codename STEAM, Bowser's Inside Story, Etrian Mystery Dungeon & Ever Oasis to run through at some point.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic