Forums

Topic: Your Latest & Greatest Totaly AWESOME 3DS Purchase!

Posts 1,001 to 1,016 of 1,016

Diddy64

Finally obtained Fire Emblem Awakening on the e-shop. Better late than never I guess.

Edited on by Diddy64

Undergoing games:
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (on pause)
Yooka-Laylee and The Impossible Lair (playing it)
Zelda BotW (playing it)
Zelda OoT 3D Master Quest (on pause)
Spyro The Dragon (Reignited Trilogy) (on pause)

Dogorilla

I bought Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology today, as it's 60% off on the eShop in Europe and physical copies are impossible to find for a reasonable price.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NCyD3XoJgM

JoeDiddley

@Dogorilla that is a good deal!

I picked up Braverley Default a couple of days ago as I saw it in my local second hand games shop, I see the sequel a lot but never the original.

I've recently picked up SMTIV too (digital as no physical in europe), I've played SMTIV Apocalypse, but not the original.

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
PSN: joediddley

Nagi

Downloaded Corpse Party from the 3DS eShop.
Played it first on PSP many Years ago and still think it's a great Horror Game.

Nagi

GuruOfGreatness

Now that games are getting harder to find brand new, and seeing as I am playing on my 3DS more now than I have done in the last 7 and a half years (God bless the UK SNES New 3DS XL lol, as I never played my original or the original 2DS even half as much), I'm on a mission to get any games I still want whilst they're still available at normal(ish) prices. In the last month, I got (all brand new and shrinkwrapped as I don't do pre-owned) Warioware Gold for £15 from Amazon, Captain Toad for £25 from Amazon, and Yoshis Woolly World for £18 from ebay. I already have Toad and Yoshi for the Wii U but I love the demos of their 3DS counterparts and that they're slightly different. Plus, compared to what some people are already starting to charge for these games, along with a few others like Kirbys Epic Yarn, Luigis Mansion and Samus Returns (fortunately I already have all those), it's not hard to see how much they're going to cost pre-owned in 10-20 years time, let alone trying to track down a brand new copy. Wish I could afford to have bought 2 copies of a lot of these late release/small print games lol.

Edited on by GuruOfGreatness

GuruOfGreatness

Krull

I finally found a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles in one of the three or four secondhand video game stories I frequently visit. Guess the news of the Switch remake convinced someone to dump their old copy. The fact it's a New 3DS-only title also meant it was much cheaper than your typical 3DS JRPG.

Also bagged Yokai Watch (first one) for peanuts, new, on Amazon, plus a secondhand Pokémon Sun for my eldest daughter. Slowly building up my 3DS library now!

Switch ID: 5948-6652-1589

Mr_Persona

A new 2ds xl 2 weeks ago

2ND Switch FC: 1236-2867-6889
2ND 3DS FC:2767-5108-1312
Discord Tag: ♢♤Mr. Persona☆♢#8604
FE Heroes ID: 9538072452
PSN: not telling

I'm a female irl, not a guy!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6554-0700-5327 | 3DS Friend Code: 1349-8741-1668 | My Nintendo: Mr_Persona | Nintendo Network ID: Firelight100

Mr_Persona

but l still play on my old 3ds xl

2ND Switch FC: 1236-2867-6889
2ND 3DS FC:2767-5108-1312
Discord Tag: ♢♤Mr. Persona☆♢#8604
FE Heroes ID: 9538072452
PSN: not telling

I'm a female irl, not a guy!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6554-0700-5327 | 3DS Friend Code: 1349-8741-1668 | My Nintendo: Mr_Persona | Nintendo Network ID: Firelight100

JuveLeo

I just beat Donkey Kong, so i went out and bought Super Mario Maker and Mario Tennis open. I'm enjoying them both so far.
I also have FEF Conquest, which i have yet to play.

Friend code 5473-0852-7592

GuruOfGreatness

Got Metroid Prime Federation Force and Zelda Triforce Heroes in the weird Argos sale for £5.99 each, and Sushi Striker for just over £5.00 brand new from Amazon. Just want to get Sticker Star from Argos next month now assuming it's still on sale.

GuruOfGreatness

KitsuneNight

A brand new black and blue 2DS with Mario kart 7 for 15 bucks
it was on heavy discount and i had a 25 euro voucher
so i figured now is the time

KitsuneNight

KingMike

For the Japanese 3DS I have (since it's a New, compared to my US OG) I got Luigi's Mansion (sorry "Luigi Mansion", I only noticed the spelling difference while shopping). Wow, that game is about a year more recent than I thought it was (November 2018 release). Would explain why supply seemed to be unusually small (a few on ebay, none on several of the import sites I've visited). I suspect a future rare game, so good to get it now.

KingMike

Noconfidenceman

I've gotten back into my 3DS lately and I've really taken advantage of the big Atlus 3DS sale, so I picked up SMT IV, Radient Historia and Etrian Odessy Digital and a copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf Physical ( as I've never played Animal Crossing). I also picked up an Animal crossing Happy Home Designer New 3ds and some faceplates as my Majoras Mask XL paint is starting to peel slightly :/

Edited on by Noconfidenceman

Noconfidenceman

BispoSnake

Hey there,

First post on this forum. I'm from Brazil and recently I got DK Returns, Samus Returns and Hey! Pikmin from Nintendo eShop - and probably will get Dragon Quest 8 next month by using Golden Coins.

Playing DK now and finished 3-K stage - which was the most easy of the K stages so far.

So, as soon Switch games here are freaking expensive, I'll keep playing WiiU and 3DS as their prices are still - for now - affordable.

Evil is powerful, but courage is SOLID

Nintendo Network ID: BispoSnake

Fritz_

Think my best purchase was Sushi Striker: The Way of The Sushido. Managed to get it for just £5 from a GAME store, and I was playing it for about 2 months after originally buying it. Definitely and underrated game, would certainly recommend it.

Most recent I think was Super Monkey Ball 3D, which I still haven't played all that much.

Edited on by Fritz_

Fritz_

FX102A

Part of the Argos 3DS clearance (which I hear has been on longer than I thought):

Metroid Prime Federation Force - (Just as a shelf piece, big Metroid fan)
Fire Emblem Fates Birthright - (Again a shelf piece, now have all 3 releases)
Bowsers Inside Story + Bowser Jr Journey - (Just finished DS version but wanted it)
Legend of Zelda Triforce Heroes - (Cheap price so will give it a go; never bothered before as heard best in multiplayer)

So yeah, mainly for collectors sake.

FX102A

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic