Posts 41 to 60 of 18,270

TsunamiSensei

Going with X and picking Fennekin.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Aqueous

X and Fennekin.

Now that they aren't Dragons legends for the umpteenth time and this isn't another remake, I'm quite happy. I'm thinking Z or X2, Y2, may come but I'll live with X (I thought of Z but the squared version names were clever, good job to MrWalkieTalkie). Now it feels like a legendary and for the first time in some time they weren't all begin Dragons. This is feeling like a recall to 2nd and 3rd gens on the Legendary front (Hopefully more 2nd were you get both and they aren't so plot required, I mean the originals were they were skip-able). Thee legendary in X Feels more natural to me when it comes to design too, kind of like Reshiram and legends before gen 4. It has a unique style and isn't trying to push the title like Mewtwo. (Lately since second gen, all the titles and the legends share some colour traits). In this case it is more shape and I don't see it. Colour me interested Game Freak. Now, do I download and have 6th gen everywhere or go retail....... depends on the pre-order I guess.

This will be the first time I stepped in a whole new gen and took Fire first.
Previously:
1st - Electric
2nd - Grass
3rd - Water
4th - Grass
5th - Grass

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Arcamenel

I'm totally going for Chespin, don't know if I'm getting X or Y yet though. Also is it confirmed that Y isn't a dragon type? I mean dragon's do fly after all. Anyway the game looks amazing and I really wish Time Machines were real. I want it to be October 2013 already.

Derrick
3DS FC: 1693 - 1069 - 1732

e-love

Nibelilt wrote:

I was hoping that we would get some graphics similar to the TV show, because I always liked the animation on it.

I would have loved that. That would have been beautiful on the 3DS's screen. Maybe its just early footage getting me down, but I'm not completely sold on the art direction they took with it. It's probably just because it lacks the polish they're working on as we speak before October.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

RetroGBHippie92

I'm sure the games will look better in 3D, to all those saying the graphics are not quite there. I don't see the problem though, I think they're just about perfect, think about it you know, a full 3D Pokemon RPG it's their first time making a proper 3D Pokemon and I'm not counting the DS games. Anyway, as for me I will definitely go for X, but I'll wait and see though, they might have differences (other than pokemon). I predict I'll use either Chespin or Froakie, but if somebody else I know gets Pokemon Y, i'll just soft reset and get all three starters.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

e-love

Untitled

3D Battle screenshot I found.

/me changes opinions on artstyle to love it.

Edited on by e-love

Jani-Koblaney

So pumped to get X with that deer legendary! I'll be using Froakie..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Birdman

Too early to decide on which game or starter, though I'm liking the Y Legendary personally. I wonder if the "same-time-as-Japan" release was to prevent us Westerners from knowing every facet of the games before their launches. My 1st semester of college just got more crazy...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

zoroarkrules25

I am definitely choosing the fox and will name it monzilla and i will most likely get x version. I can't wait plus there are roller blades on the male meaning they must be a new item.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

e-love

Aside from my excitement for this I have to say, I kind of wish they had perhaps waited to announce this. I mean we literally just got Pokemon Black 2 + White 2. That, along with other assets of Gen 5 including the TV show and upcoming spinoff titles like Mystery Dungeon still on the horizon, proves that Gen 5 was still going strong. That is, before this announcement basically brought all the attention over to Gen 6.

I don't know. I just feel it was a little early, considering the late 2013 release of October, to announce this right at the start of the year.

By October, I'm sure everyone, including myself will be perfectly ready to transition over to the new generation. I just can't help but feel the attention surrounding it is a bit premature.

turtlelink

Wow that was out of nowhere. Liking the look. This may be the first generation I pick the fire starter...!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Nintengirl

Gosh Nintendo is gonna steal ALL my money this year. I'm so excited. I love Fennikin (don't know if this is spelled right) because it reminds of a papillon I used to know. And the X legendary looks so majestic. Plus, aren't we getting a new Eevee evolution? Also our characters are tall now like in AC. Now I'm wondering who the villains will be.

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

iwanttodie

turtlelink wrote:

Wow that was out of nowhere. Liking the look. This may be the first generation I pick the fire starter...!

Me too!

for me I got Squirtle, Chikorita, Mudkip, Turtwig, and Snivy...

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

zoroarkrules25

I like the fire starter it's cute yet threatening to it's opponents at the same time. I can't wait to see how this gen will work in the anime.

iwanttodie

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I like the fire starter it's cute yet threatening to it's opponents at the same time. I can't wait to see how this gen will work in the anime.

I seriously hope its a Fire/Psychic

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

zoroarkrules25

Fire and psychic would be awesome. I can't wait to see tit's evolutions. Also anyway else think the male looks very similar to black or that that research type lab looking thing in the dessert looks like a clipher research lab?

MrArcade

I don't think I'll miss the 2D sprites myself. I cant wait to see what new Pokemon are going to be in the game!

MrArcade

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.