Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 18,241 to 18,260 of 18,270

Sps308

Does anyone have an exra Diance code? I got shut offline when I tried to recieve mine and now the code doesnt work.

FC: 3454-0954-6382
"Not all who wander are Lost. " J.R.R Tolkien

Pokefanmum82

MegaBeedrill wrote:

@Pokefanmum82

I have the shiny gengar event. I can clone it if you want.

Thanks I'd appreciate it. What did you want for it?

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Araquanid

@Pokefanmum

Nothing really, would you like it competitive as I can pull some strings for proper nature and IVs.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Offspring

Does anyone have a 5/6 IV Ditto to spare? I've got 4IV Eevees, Growlithes, and Marills with egg moves, 4IV Protean Froakies, and a 5IV Speed Boost Torchic (wrong nature) to offer.

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

Pokefanmum82

MegaBeedrill wrote:

@Pokefanmum

Nothing really, would you like it competitive as I can pull some strings for proper nature and IVs.

Not really into competitive stuff. I just want it because he looks amazing. Is there any way you could clone me a Diancie when you get the code. My mother in law is the one who drives and she is not well enough to take me into town by Sunday to get the code for myself.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.

Refurin

I have two extra Diancie codes. Would like to swap them for 2 of the Shiny Gengar since I missed that promo. Looking to get one for my daughter and one for myself. Would also swap for random Shiny or event Pokemon.

Refurin

Araquanid

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

MegaBeedrill wrote:

@Pokefanmum

Not really into competitive stuff. I just want it because he looks amazing. Is there any way you could clone me a Diancie when you get the code. My mother in law is the one who drives and she is not well enough to take me into town by Sunday to get the code for myself.

Not promising on the diancie, I mostly just get what's provided to me on powersave and I'm not entirely sure if the diancie is on there yet..

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

Oh okay. I wish Diancie was easier to get. I could buy a code on eBay if I'm really desperate I guess.

Finished the Alola Dex.

MikeDanger

Got porygon for trades need huge power bunnelby

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Refurin

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

Oh okay. I wish Diancie was easier to get. I could buy a code on eBay if I'm really desperate I guess.

I do have two Diancie codes I'm looking to trade away if you still need one

Refurin

Pokefanmum82

Sure I will take one. What do you want for one of them?

Finished the Alola Dex.

Refurin

Ideally any event Pokemon as I'm late to the party so I've only picked up the Diancie and the Halloween Pumpkaboo.

Refurin

Pokefanmum82

Would you want a Speed Boost Torchic? Or I have an extra Deoxys? Plus have all of the starters (from Gen 1 to this Gen 6).

Finished the Alola Dex.

Refurin

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

Would you want a Speed Boost Torchic? Or I have an extra Deoxys? Plus have all of the starters (from Gen 1 to this Gen 6).

Deoxys would be cool. Is there a way to message you the Code on here? I'm relatively new to this forum and don't see a private message feature like I use on other forums.

Refurin

Pokefanmum82

No there isn't but I could give you my email address if that would work.

Finished the Alola Dex.

Pokefanmum82

Okay mine's [email protected]
Sorry this is a new email account

Edited on by Pokefanmum82

Finished the Alola Dex.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.