Forums

Topic: Pokemon Shuffle

Posts 2,181 to 2,189 of 2,189

maceng

@Rikaria That I don't know. I keep several 3DSes running the game, and usually get like 40 hits per day. So far, I can't tell how many hits I've received now and it surely doesn't grant any more hearts.(and I know that I've streetpassed more than 10 3DSes).

EDIT: It seems that the streetpassing will work if the other players have updated. Just checking it now...

Edited on by maceng

maceng

Sisilly_G

All-Pikachu safari incoming?

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Late

So close to having all main stages S ranked and caught. Only the latest area remaining. It's currently standing at 41/48 caught and 26/50 S ranked. It's been a while since I was this close to having them completed. I've never actually done that as new stages are added always right as I'm about to finish. No doubt it will happen again. I think it's time to make 7th Gen available.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Xyphon22

I have done a full-item run on the last level (550 - Mega Aggron) like 3 or 4 times and still can't S-rank it. One time I was one combo away from getting it. It's very frustrating that I have wasted like 40,000 coins on one level and still haven't gotten anything for it. Does anyone know what the Complexity -1 actually takes away? Because I didn't notice anything different using it. The level still had all 4 of my Pokemon, the Mega Aggron, and the blocks.

Edited on by Xyphon22

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

maceng

@Xyphon22 I think it removes the Aggron icons from the skyfall.

Edited on by maceng

maceng

maceng

@Late I used the Snorlax's bug and S-ranked the remaining 6 stages plus caught about 20 Pokemon. Still, I need to catch like 30 Pokemon (not big fan of catching them all except as of lately).

maceng

WendyLong

I like the game about Pokemon and Pokemon shuffle is one of them.

Edited on by Joeynator3000

WendyLong

Joeynator3000

@WendyLong Please don't advertise, use your signature...

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

EeyorePLUR67

Hi, just got my first Nintendo handheld since the Advanced first came out. LMAO
I specifically got my 3ds just to play Pokémon Shuffle, (mobile has a major issue when it comes to transfer codes) and because literally no one in my circle plays or even owns any handheld system, I have absolutely no friends on my Nintendo.

@Rikaria @sillygostly @spoonytech
I noticed you 3 posted your codes/IDs on this thread about Shuffle, so with high hopes I added you on my Friend List. If you, or anyone else for that matter, still plays Shuffle on their 3ds please add me back.
I desperately need more hearts than just one every 30 minutes without spending money on it.
Haha x) *sadface

Anyway, if anyone is interested in adding me
fc: 1350-1502-2215
Nintendo Network ID: EeyorePLUR67

3DS FC: 1350-1502-2215
Nintendo Network ID: EeyorePLUR67

Sorry, this topic has been locked.