Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Community's Best 3DS eShop Game (CRIMSON SHROUD WINS)!

Posts 141 to 159 of 159

rayword45

Since Crimson Shroud won I'm going to wait a few months I think, make a bigger tournament then. Glad to see Crimson Shroud won.

Edited on by rayword45

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Aqueous

For the glitches in Cave Story to get removed

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Windy

I didn't get to vote last Round but would Have voted Crimson Shroud. If Gunman Clive would have been against Crimson Shroud I might have had a tough time picking. I think still Crimson Shroud. Don't kill me I have 2 versions of Cave Story and I don't see what all the hype is about. Its fun but not one of my favorites. Personally I think its an over priced over hyped game. ***ducks the flying veggies,fruit,kitchen sinks*** lol

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

New_3DaSh_XL

Meh. Crimson Shroud is good, but hell, I just can't get the hang of it.

NightSky should've won. Seriously. It's like a masterpiece in digital form. I don't know how many of you have played it, but if you haven't played it, you should go do so right now, and finish it.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

BenAV

Good result.
Mighty Switch Force!, Crimson Shroud or now HarmoKnight would have all been worthy winners (or I could even accept Pullblox).
Anything else would have been a terrible result, so I'm glad it all ended well.

RR529 wrote:

and if you don't own either of the two finalists, what are you waiting for!?!

For Cave Story to actually get released in the PAL regions.

3Dash wrote:

NightSky should've won. Seriously. It's like a masterpiece in digital form. I don't know how many of you have played it, but if you haven't played it, you should go do so right now, and finish it.

NightSky doesn't even make my top 20 eShop titles.
Every time I try to play it, it's just so extremely boring and I can't stand more than half an hour of it.
Got about as much fun out of it as Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH!, but I've given enough credit to not group it down with that and the other terrible games on my Home menu, for now at least.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Windy

3Dash wrote:

Meh. Crimson Shroud is good, but hell, I just can't get the hang of it.

Nightsky is awesome! Oh before I get ripped on I don't hate Cave Story its a very fun go through. I liked Nightsky much better. It felt so serene and had a nice relaxing play mechanic. Crimson Shroud is my favorite Eshop game in fact I will list my top 5:

1. Crimson Shroud
2. Gunman Clive
3. Nightsky
4. The DenpaMen
5. Liberation Maiden

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

New_3DaSh_XL

Well, I'm sure if you absolutely hate the puzzle genre, and hate atmosphere, and want more action in your games, NightSky isn't the game for you. But if you want to just sit down, relax, play a relaxing game that has fun puzzles, a rich atmosphere, great music, and simple gameplay, this is a great game. Honesly, when I started playing it I became addicted until I beat both modes. Honestly I found the Alternaate levels much more enjoyable than the Normal levels, and I think before too long I'm going to start another file and re-beat it, I liked it that much.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

BenAV

But I quite like puzzle games. D:

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

rayword45

My top 5 got pissed on here lol.
0. X-Scape (DSiWare)
1. Nano Assault EX
2. EscapeVektor (may switch with above)
3. Art of Balance: Touch
4. Mighty Switch Force (Above two may switch as well, likely not due to sequel)
5. Dillon's Rolling Western?

If Cave Story were a brand new game, it would get top, but I don't think ports deserve reward. VVVVVV would get 4th, knocking down MSF. NightSky would be within the 6-10 range.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

BenAV

@Odnetnin Yes, yes you should.

BenAV

C-Olimar

rayword45 wrote:

My top 5 got pissed on here lol.
0. X-Scape (DSiWare)
1. Nano Assault EX
2. EscapeVektor (may switch with above)
3. Art of Balance: Touch
4. Mighty Switch Force (Above two may switch as well, likely not due to sequel)
5. Dillon's Rolling Western?

If Cave Story were a brand new game, it would get top, but I don't think ports deserve reward. VVVVVV would get 4th, knocking down MSF. NightSky would be within the 6-10 range.

Nice top 5 - Rolling Western rules! I wish Last Ranger would be confirmed for EU though...

C-Olimar

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Lolno where's Unchained Blades?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

BenAV

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

I can tell you where it's not... the PAL regions.

BenAV

C-Olimar

BenAV wrote:

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

I can tell you where it's not... the PAL regions.

C-Olimar

RR529

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

No one even nominated it (kinda surprised it didn't get even one nomination...)

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

SMEXIZELDAMAN

RR529 wrote:

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

No one even nominated it (kinda surprised it didn't get even one nomination...)

Well I nominate it in the past from now and we can say it pulls even w/ crimson shroud.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

DefHalan

Isn't Unchained Blades considered a Retail Game? I know it is download only but I think it is still classified as a Retail game.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.