Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Community's Best 3DS eShop Game (CRIMSON SHROUD WINS)!

Posts 101 to 120 of 159

RR529

Round 2 Results

1. Gunman Clive 8 - 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure 5
2. Cave Story 13 - NightSky 1
3. Pushmo 9 - Nano Assault EX 5
4. Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword 4 - Crimson Shroud 10

NightSky got slaughtered O_O

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RR529

Round 3!

1. Gunman Clive VS Cave Story
2. Pushmo VS Crimson Shroud

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

BenAV

Hooray, the best (Kirby) has been slain (by a terrible game... how did Mighty Switch Force! lose and this won).
And the crappy NightSky is gone too... good round.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

BenAV

1. Cave Story - Now that Kirby's out, Gunman Clive has done its work and I'll go back to voting for the good games. Haven't played Cave Story, but again, I'll assume it's the better game in this match up
2. Crimson Shroud - Pullblox is one of the better quality eShop games, but I'm counting on Crimson Shroud winning the whole thing.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

RR529

1. Cave Story - GC was a fun diversion that paid homage to all sorts of gaming classics, but Cave Story has truly carved itself into gaming history.
2. Crimson Shroud - Pushmo was a quality experience, but I'm not much of a puzzle guy, so I have to go with the RPG (which was also really well made, and my favorite eShop title).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

KarrotMan

1. Cave Story - Gunman Clive was a fun little speed run romp for what it costed, but it has nothing on Cave Story.
2. Crimson Shroud - I just think that Pushmo while fun, was a little bit overrated tbh. Crimson Shroud has to be one of my fave eshop games.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

rayword45

1. Cave Story - Yep, I'm making that new contest unless Crimson Shroud decides to kick it in the derriere.
2. Crimson Shroud - Haven't even played, betting it's better then the overrated repetitionfest that is Pushmo

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Jani-Koblaney

1.Cave Story GC is nice and all, but CS has the better art style, story, and gameplay.
2.Crimson Shroud Because Pushmo is very overrated. I honestly do not get why people think it's so amazing..

Edited on by Jani-Koblaney

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

BenAV

A lot of Pullblox hate going on here.
It's in my top four or five eShop games, but it just can't beat Crimson Shroud.
It's a really good puzzle game, and gives a good challenge in the later levels.
Clever concept, well executed.

BenAV

Magikarp3

What a surprising last four!

I'll go for Cave Story and Crimson Shroud. Pushmo was a nice game, but it wasn't really the showstopper that Crimson Shroud was to me. Gunman Clive was good, but I felt like it got way too much coverage on NL and the forums for a 20-level platformer

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Ralizah

1. Cave Story
2. Pushmo

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Windy

CRIMSON SHROUD! CRIMSON SHROUD! CRIMSON SHROUD! CRIMSON SHROUD!

I already Voted earlier but I was just cheering on CRIMSON SHROUD! What a great and unique game. Sorry to gunk up the thread

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

C-Olimar

3Dash wrote:

Yeah, that was bad, and everyone here should feel bad.
Crimson Shroud

I don't, 'cos it's games :3
It's not like it's a truly democratic vote to begin with!
Anyway, Gunman Clive because it's great and Nicalis never bothered to release Cave Story over here.
Pullblox tough choice, but Crimson Shroud is a little dated, Pullblox is fresh and fun, and is incredibly underrated.

Edited on by C-Olimar

C-Olimar

RR529

Windy wrote:

CRIMSON SHROUD! CRIMSON SHROUD! CRIMSON SHROUD! CRIMSON SHROUD!

I already Voted earlier but I was just cheering on CRIMSON SHROUD! What a great and unique game. Sorry to gunk up the thread

Actually, you haven't voted this round, so I'll count this.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

moomoo

Cave Story and Pushmo for me.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

GuSolarFlare

Cave story!(didn't get to play gunman clive tough) and Crimson Shroud(yet pushmo is not really tha far behind in my opinion)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.