Forums

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Posts 2,661 to 2,669 of 2,669

andy20066

can anyone recommend some 3ds games that work on a 2ds except for super mario maker

andy20066

Dogorilla

@andy20066 All 3DS games are playable on a 2DS, you might have to be more specific about what kind of games you're looking for. If you like Mario platformers there's New Super Mario Bros 1 and 2, and Super Mario 3D Land (admittedly the latter has a lot of sections designed to show off the 3D effect, but it still absolutely works on a 2DS).

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

D20Nat20

any good games workshop stuff on 3ds?

D20Nat20

WoomyNNYes

Will I be able to delete the save file from the previous owner, if I buy a used copy of Tomadachi Life (3DS)?

(I looked up NTSC north america version, and it's $100, $150. Oof!!! My niece wants the game, and now that eshop is dead, there's no way to buy it for regular retail price.)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Dogorilla

@WoomyNNYes Yes, you can delete save files. I think the way to do so is in the town hall - I'm sure the digital manual will explain it in more detail. That's crazy it's so expensive in NA!

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

JaxonH

I recommend Red Dragon for 3DS.

A fully functional Virtual Boy Emulator that plays the entire library in glorious stereoscopic glasses-free 3D!!!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic