Forums

Topic: 2013 truly IS the year of 3DS, but what is missing for YOU?

Posts 61 to 80 of 89

GuSolarFlare

you know what's missing!?!?!?!
a NEW 3DS KIRBY GAME wthout those unkirby things like yarn or multi kirbys that can't use the copy ability I'm talking about the classic kirby style that came AFTER the first kirby game or, at least, a kirby air ride style of game(giant multimap city trial game or just a plain cool 3D kirby as never seen before!)
EDIT:just noticed the previous comment(the one from the shy guy) already said a kirby game! that's it!
P.S. a metroid, new star fox or an F-zero game would be good too! ^^

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Sekuiya

ferthepoet wrote:

Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney and Time Travelers Localized, also Bravely Default flying fairy and Ace attorney 5 being released in 2013,

THIS! Oh god, that's exactly what's missing on my 3DS! Dunno about the first 2, they could be released next year (but they should be released here nevertheless). But if somehow they managed to bring AA5 by the end of year, it would make the cherry on top of the cake!

Oh, and of course, a fully working Nintendo Network with account systems and Miiverse, but dunno if that's stretching our luck too much...

Sekuiya

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5882-1272

LzWinky

GustavoSF wrote:

a NEW 3DS KIRBY GAME wthout those unkirby things like yarn or multi kirbys that can't use the copy ability I'm talking about the classic kirby style that came AFTER the first kirby game or, at least, a kirby air ride style of game(giant multimap city trial game or just a plain cool 3D kirby as never seen before!)
EDIT:just noticed the previous comment(the one from the shy guy) already said a kirby game! that's it!

I was about to say, the "classic" kirby didn't originally have the copy ability

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ollietaro

The 3DS is stellar as it is, especially the XL that I have. I would definitely request Advance Wars 3DS and a Final Fantasy VI 3D remake, but I don't want to ask for much 'cause I need time to finish Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter 3U! I wouldn't bother with Pokemon Virtual Console b/c I've played every single game TO DEATH. It's a good thing that a lot of the games recently announced don't grab me. I LOVE Nintendo, but they've mostly announced their signature franchises which I could care less about. The only game I will definitely get is Pokemon X/Y, but other than that, not even the new Zelda looks great but we'll see what happens when it comes out, of course! One thing's for sure, I'm never gunna buy a PS3/4 or Xbox.

ollietaro

flightsaber

Dusts off his list from 2011

Kid Icarus Strikes through

New IP Starts to cross off, then thinks better of it and Pushes-Mo white out over it

A decent console-style shooter smiles as he ticks off that box, eliminating a Resident Evil dearth of Nintendo's former consoles

A good star wars game, perhaps even a rogue squadron port stops and sighs at Lucasarts' misfortunes of late. Still can't believe BF3 went through 3 failed developers x.x *

A New 3D Mario, that proves 3D isn't a gimmick and ISN'T sunshine related. *whistles

GBA or SNES virtual console, if not N64. groans at Nintendo's insistence on NES titles for 3DS, which hold no nostalgia value for me, but leaves this one open

Metroid Prime 2 leaves open

Pokemon Trading Card Game for 3DS leaves open

GBC Merio Tennis, Pokemon TCG, The Lost World, Game and Watch Gallery, NBA Jam, Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle series, Yoshi's Egg, Star Wars Racer, Star Wars, Pocket Bomberman, Warioland
Checks off a couple, but leaves most open

Overall, the 3DS is doing surprisingly well o.O

Edited on by flightsaber

Try bioware's best story for free:
http://www.swtor.com/r/mNjGcJ

Snagrio

LzQuacker wrote:

GustavoSF wrote:

I was about to say, the "classic" kirby didn't originally have the copy ability

Technically that isn't entirely accurate. Kirby could still use the microphone ability, and temporarily breath fire when he got the coresponding items (instead of enemies).

Also, I'm thinking there is a Wii U Kirby in the making. Apparently unless I remember wrong HAL is working on something for Wii U, so it just might be Kirby. Of course this is all guesswork, so please don't hold me on that.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SwerdMurd

F Zero GX (or a new game in the series) annoounced for 3DS. I can't think of any game/series I want in 3D more than that one.

Wipeout tried to scratch that itch, but failed on quite a few levels

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Cesco

A new episode of Metal Slug and WaveRace 3D would be cool

Cesco

Jordan_SW

Just a proper online account system so downloads are tied to that and not the console itself.

Jordan_SW

Twitter:

goldbricks23

I second any opinions on a account based system being implemented into the 3DS. It needs to happen- its 2013! Nintendo must be the company offering digital downloadable product without offering the security for consumers to download on another device with any hassle. Digital products are totally different to physical products and should be treated differently.

3DS FC- 4983-4919-0952

Sinister

I would love to see a WaveRace 3D as well.
In addition to that i would like to see some price drops on some launch titles in the eShop. Looking at you Pilot Wings Resort.

3DS FC: 4553-9946-1131

Chrono_Cross

I believe the 3DS would be the best system of choice for Nintendo to develop new entries in absent franchises (i.e. Wave Race, F-Zero, Ice Climbers, Diddy Kong Racing and Star Fox).

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

retired_account

Moar JRPGs. Like Dragon Quest 7 and FF4CC.

retired_account

Freelance

I want 3D Classics: Star Fox most of all. Heck, I'd get it even if it isn't in 3D.

Freelance

Lalivero

Scollurio wrote:

Just tuning in on the Zelda 2D/3D discussion. Technically and most of the time the new Zelda might play like 2D but you still can do that "paperize" mode where you're changing perspective in 3D kinda like in paper mario sticker star. So I'd say it's a 2D gameplay Zelda (which I prefer to the 3D ones) with 3D elements. Whatever it is, it's Zelda based upon my most favourite world and might ignite my love for the franchise again (died long ago after LTTP). So bring it on!

Someone who actually gets it. It's a real shame, although somewhat funny, how everyone takes the whole 2D/3D so literally.

Chrono_Cross wrote:

I believe the 3DS would be the best system of choice for Nintendo to develop new entries in absent franchises (i.e. Wave Race, F-Zero, Ice Climbers, Diddy Kong Racing and Star Fox).

That's a great idea. It's almost like they forget that they have older IPs that have vanished that they could be bringing up to modern day.

Edited on by Lalivero

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

Midnight3DS

GBA titles in e-shop. It's kind of a slap to a big portion of Nintendo fans to not make them available for a price. An e-reader... logical. The most doubtful addition to happen that I would love is mp4 vid.

Nothings perfect for everybody, and I still adore the 3DS.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

deleteo

once Mario Golf gets released and Poke X too, im done .

deleteo

Rapido

Uhm,, Port one of the Wild Arms games for 3DS or a whole new Wild Arms Game for WiiU or a sequel to Legend of Legaia.

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4394-5877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tuklaw

MisterTipp

1. A proper online network, with friends and such. Perhaps that might get included in the MiiVerse update?
2. A bigger Virtual Console store. More gameboy! More NES! More GBA! Where's the Pokemon? Where's the gameboy color Dragon Warrio 1+2? Damn it! So much missed potentiality!
3. Majoras Mask 3D.
4. Well, Mother 3 on the 3DS virtual console wouldn't be bad. It would actually make me quite happy.

Edited on by theblackdragon

MisterTipp

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.