Update (Thu 12th Mar, 2020 14:45 GMT): As promised, inbento has launched today on Switch. To celebrate, publisher 7Levels has released a launch trailer which you can check out above. Full details can be found in our original article below.
Original Article (Thu 20th Feb, 2020 11:00 GMT): Next month sees the launch of inbento on Nintendo Switch, a cute little puzzle game featuring two of our favourite things: cats and food.
A refreshingly chilled out affair, inbento is inspired by Japanese minimalism and bento cuisine, having players prepare tasty dishes in puzzle form. It's said to tell a "wordless story about cats and parenthood" through the medium of adorable lunchbox puzzles, and the trailer certainly gives off a relaxing vibe.
Here's a feature list:
INBENTO MAIN FEATURES:
- Complete over 100 levels with unique pattern-matching gameplay;
- Experience a soothing, silent tale about cats and parenthood;
- Enjoy a charming design inspired by Japanese aesthetics and bento cuisine;
- Beat every stage steadily thanks to a gradually increasing difficulty;
- Challenge yourself with advanced bonus stages;
- Listen to a chill, original soundtrack;
- Have more fun thanks to HD Rumble support!
inbento will be served up on Switch on 12th March, priced at $4.99 / 4.99€.
Does this look like it might be the purr-fect puzzler for you? Cook up a comment down below.