Update (Mon 17th Feb, 2020 11:00 GMT): Ratalaika Games has now shared the exact release date for Ganbare! Super Strikers on Nintendo Switch. You'll be able to get your hands on it from 28th February for $9.99 / 9.99€.
Original Article (Mon 3rd Feb, 2020 11:15 GMT): Ratalaika Games has revealed that Ganbare! Super Strikers, a soccer title wrapped up inside a tactical RPG, will be launching on Nintendo Switch later this month.
The game has you winning matches to level up and earn new equipment, which in turn will allow you to learn special abilities, boost your players' stats, or protect yourself against a number of status effects. A story mode sees you creating your very own team and taking on your rivals.
We've got a feature list and a selection of screenshots for you below:
- Level up your players, equip items, and learn special abilities
- 35+ special abilities that can inflict up to 10 altered status effects
- Spectacular animations with anime aesthetics
- Play both 7v7 and 11v11 game modes
- Local multiplayer with up to 8 players with quick match, league, and tournament modes.
We don't have a specific release date for this one just yet, so we'll have to keep an eye out for it appearing on the eShop over the next few weeks. It originally launched on Steam back in 2018, but this latest port is coming to all current consoles.
Think this might be exactly your thing? Let us know if you'll be adding this one to your wishlist with a comment.