The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening is one of the most beloved entries in the entire series, despite the fact that it made its debut on one of the most technically humble pieces of Nintendo hardware: the Game Boy. Since then, it has been reborn on the Game Boy Color, but it is the Switch remake has brought it to an even wider (and no doubt younger) audience.
For those who are experiencing Zelda: Link's Awakening for the very first time, it can be quite a challenging task, even though the game is much smaller in scope than Breath of the Wild. While it carries over many of the themes seen in the equally brilliant Link to the Past, it's one of the most unique entries in the franchise and could be quite a different proposition if you've never played a 'classic' Zelda title before.
Zelda: Link's Awakening Complete Walkthrough
- Part One: Mabe Village: Getting your Sword and Shield
- Part Two: The Mysterious Forest and Tail Cave
- Part Three: BowWow, Goponga Swamp and the Bottle Grotto
- Part Four: Kanalet Castle Golden Leaves and the Key Cavern
- Part Five: Yarna Desert, Mountain Waterfall And Angler's Tunnel
- Part Six: Martha's Bay and Catfish's Maw
- Part Seven: Ancient Ruins, Face Key and Face Shrine
- Part Eight: Bird Key and Eagle's Tower
- Part Nine: Western Tal Tal Mountain Range and Turtle Rock
- Part Ten: Mount Tamaranch, Wind Fish’s Egg (And The Color Dungeon)