The winter season has arrived, at least in the northern hemisphere, and we thought now would be a good time to compile a list of our 10 favourite winter-themed levels featured in Nintendo games. These titles cover bigger series like Animal Crossing and Super Mario, and we've also given a shoutout to a few indie titles that have appeared on the Switch and happen to include plenty of snow within them.
- Winter Season - Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Freezeezy Peak - Banjo-Kazooie
- Snowdin - Undertale
- Snow Kingdom - Super Mario Odyssey
- Gorilla Glacier - Donkey Kong Country
- Snowhead Region - The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask
- Winters - Earthbound
- Mount Wario - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Celeste Mountain - Celeste
- Cool, Cool Mountain - Super Mario 64
What do you think about our list? Are there any other winter-themed levels in Nintendo games that you tend to revisit during this time of year? Leave a comment down below.