Nintendo is celebrating a bumper year of eShop classics by putting 2019's best-selling indie games on sale until the 28th of December.
From 12/25 at 9:00 am PT to 12/28 at 11:59 pm PT, you can get up to 40% off a select bunch of indie classics, giving you the chance to pick up some of the year's best games at a bargain price – which is great news for people who were lucky enough to have gotten a Switch from Santa this Christmas.
- Ori and the Blind Forest - $13.99 (was $19.99)
- Cuphead - $13.99 (was $19.99)
- Slay the Spire - $19.99 (was $24.99)
- Baba is You - $12 (was $15)
- Unravel Two - $4.99 (was $19.99)
- My Friend Pedro - $13.99 (was $19.99)
- Terraria - $20.99 (was $29.99)
- Downwell - $1.49 (was $2.99)
- Torchlight II - $11.99 (was $19.99)
- Blasphemous - $19.99 (was $24.99)
- Castle Crashers Remastered - $8.99 (was $14.99)
- SteamWorld Quest - $17.49 (was $24.99)
Which of these will you be picking up? Let us know with a comment.