If you're hoping to find a new, chilled-out platformer to enjoy with your nearest and dearest, you might want to keep an eye out for Pile Up! when it comes to Switch next year.
The game is a 3D platformer for one to four players, where each of you can jump, slide, and carry each other around an assortment of colourful levels. You can jump in by yourself if you like, letting your own creativity see you through, but co-ordinating with friends to navigate your cardboard surroundings looks like the ideal way to go here.
- Pile-up on each other!
- A joyful adventure for 1 to 4 players!
- Drop-in and out at any time with dynamic challenge rescaling
- Explore crazy colourful cardboard worlds
- Mini-games for you to enjoy with your friends!
- Multiple box-items to try out, easy to learn but hard to master!
- Unlock even more toys to have fun with!
- Customize your own Boxling with individual skins
The game is being developed by French studio Seed by Seed and is scheduled to release in 2020.
Do you like the look of this one? Will you be keeping an eye out for it next year? Tell us below.