If you've had enough of the Nintendo Switch's ultra-bright neon Joy-Con and are in the mood for something a little darker this winter, you might want to consider picking up this lovely looking DOOM-inspired controller.
From accessory maker PowerA, this controller is being released as part of the ongoing DOOM 25th Anniversary celebrations. It's officially-licensed by Nintendo, is wireless, and features motion controls and two mappable buttons. Here's the full rundown:
- Wireless freedom using Bluetooth 5.0
- Features motion controls and mappable Advanced Gaming Buttons
- Ergonomic controller with standard button layout and Doom 25 design
- LEDs for player number, button mapping, and low battery warning
- Includes two AA batteries for up to 30 hours of gameplay
- Officially licensed by Nintendo and Bethesda Softworks
- Two-year warranty
If you fancy owning one for yourself, pre-orders are now live on Amazon with international shipping available. The controller is set to be released on 15th November, so you won't have long to wait before it turns up at your door.
What do you think? Do you like the design? Let us know if you'll be grabbing one of these with a comment below.