Launching on Nintendo Switch next month is Space Pioneer, a twin-stick run-and-gun title from QubicGames and Vivid Games.
This one has you travelling to various planets to discover ancient secrets; you'll be taking on enemies and bosses like cybernetic arachnids and venomous hornets - each of which come with their own unique offensive and defensive capabilities - and choosing from multiple weapons and skills along the way. You'll also be able to unlock new gear and upgrades, as detailed below.
- Tight and responsive run and gun gameplay
- Multiple galaxies to exterminate through
- Big ass boss battles
- Rewarding progress system – continually upgrade your weapons, gear + skills
- 3 class types to choose from - Light, Heavy and Standard
- Local co-op up to 4 players
The game launches on 6th December and is available to pre-order from the eShop as we speak for $9.99. If you already own any other QubicGames title on your account, you'll automatically receive 50% off that price.
Do you like the look of Space Pioneer? Considering giving it a go? Let us know with a comment.