Reventure comes from Spanish indie developer Pixelatto, which describes the game as "a classic quest with loads of humour". The game combines its 2D nonlinear pixel-art with a mechanic which has you retrying various elements of the game. As the trailer says above, you'll relearn, retry, and even re-fail.
- One hundred different endings
- Lots of "Aha!" moments.
- A big bunch of unlockable stuff.
- Bazillions of secrets and pop-culture references.
- Time travel, battle royale fights, mimics, permadeath, shotguns, mining, resource gathering, base building, global leaderboards…
- Cutting humor.
- A beautiful OST featuring more than 15 original themes.
As we mentioned above, the game is available today on Switch. If you're interested, you can go ahead and pick it up for £7.99 / $9.99.
Do you like the sound of it? Will you be giving it a go? Let us know if you'll be picking this one up with a comment below.