Nintendo has shared a list of the top 30 best-selling games on the Nintendo eShop for September 2019.
There's no stopping the mighty Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, which tops the list this time around, but some of September's biggest releases also made it to the top few positions.
This list comes from the Nintendo Switch news channel, distributed specifically to users in North America. It notes that the ranking is "based on Nintendo eShop unit sales", which includes games of all prices (even if they're free to download) but discounts demos.
Here's the full list:
1. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
3. The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
4. Untitled Goose Game
6. Super Kirby Clash
7. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
8. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
9. Castle Crashers Remastered
10. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
12. Astral Chain
14. Spyro Reignited Trilogy
16. Torchlight II
17. Overcooked 2
19. Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age
20. Divinity: Original Sin 2 – Definitive Edition
21. Stardew Valley
22. River City Girls
23. Rocket League
24. Tetris 99
25. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
26. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
27. Dragon Ball FighterZ
28. Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
29. NBA 2K20
Any surprises? Did you download any of these titles from the eShop last month? Let us know in the usual place.