Developer ChillyRoom's roguelike dungeon crawler Soul Knight is headed to Nintendo Switch. You'll be able to pick it up this week in North America, and early next month in Europe.
The game originally launched on mobile platforms back in February 2017, tasking players with collecting weapons, dodging bullets, and shooting bad guys. It features an arsenal of exotic weapons, a retro-inspired, pixelated art style, and electro sound effects, as well as the following features:
* Unique heroes, with unique abilities.
* 170+ weapons waiting for you to explore.
* Randomly generated dungeon world, new experience every time.
* NPCs that actually matter! They will fight by your side!
* Auto-aim mechanism for super intuitive control.
* Many more features that you will find out in the game.
Soul Knight was originally a freemium-style game on smartphones, but the Switch version will be priced at $11.99 / €10.99. For that price, players will get all the content that made it into the game before its 2019 Easter Update (version 2.1.0) and all 14 characters; all items in the lobby, character upgrades and skins can be unlocked with gems.
North American players can pick this one up on 19th September; European and Australian players can grab it from 4th October.
What do you think? One you'll be keeping an eye on, or not for you? Tell us below.