Daedalic Entertainment and indie dev Kong Orange have revealed that Felix The Reaper will be finding its groove on a Switch near you next month. A 17th October release date has now been confirmed.
The game is a 3D puzzler and romantic comedy in which players alter events to end the lives of humans as ordered by the Ministry of Death. Protagonist Felix can only move in the shadows, but it just so happens that he can change the direction of the sun and move objects to create safe routes through the increasingly devilish scenarios at hand.
We've got a feature list below to teach you a little more, and a behind-the-scenes trailer has also been released which examines the inspiration behind the game:
- A wonderfully original puzzle adventure with uniquely challenging gameplay set in a beautifully colourful, gruesomely sweet world.
- Samba through over 20 story levels, plus hardcore difficulty variants for each stage and bonus unlockable time trials.
- Play as Felix, a loveable reaper with the heart of a dancer.
- Choose your own tunes on Felix‘s Walkman from a variety of indie music artists.
- Watch Felix dance with exquisite moves developed by professional dancers.
- Experience a fantastic world inspired by and showcasing nearly 1,000 years of art and storytelling depicting Death across multiple cultures.
Liking the look of this one? Let us know if you'll be keeping an eye out for it next month with a comment below.