Taimumari: Complete Edition, a retro-style platformer which first appeared on Steam back in 2015, is jumping onto the Switch eShop next week.
The game has players taking control of Himari, a young, female wizard who is travelling across various ages to restore balance in time throughout the world - aren't we all? Players must step into these various ages to find the five keepers and to reclaim the power you need to succeed in solving the world's mysteries.
The game's eShop listing notes the following features:
- Various levels
- A lot of abilities to learn
- Hardcore action gameplay, which won't leave you bored
- Control the time and space
- All villains are people just like you: learn what's the reason behind them turning into their current state, or just fight them without further ado
- Character levelling system
- Three difficulty levels
- Secret stuff and easter eggs
The game launches on the 9th August for £11.99; you can see it in action in the trailer at the top of this article (which contains a pretty cracking bit of music to draw you in).
What do you thnk? Does this look it could be your kind of thing? Let us know with a comment below.