This second update - following on from May's 'The Mogul Update' - is called The 'Full Tank' update. As you might expect, this brings new vehicles into the mix including the titular tanks, but we've got a full list of everything new right here:
- Adds new vehicles including tanks
- Adds more enforcement types including agents
- Adds a zoomed-out camera option
- Adds new shakedown mission scenarios
- Adds heat system to shakedowns
- Adds off-island travel from the airport
- Adds vehicle purchasing
- Adds transferring funds to other characters
- Game console in living room is now playable
- Improves property selection on map screen
- Misc. bug fixes
Vblank has also provided a comment on the promised 3DS version of the game. It's still very much on the way and is currently in certification; once approved, a release date will be confirmed. The 3DS game will also benefit from the post-release updates.
Have you enjoyed Shakedown: Hawaii on your Switch? Will you be revisiting the game after this update? Let us know down below.