2Awesome Studio has revealed a partnership with BoxFrog Games that'll see the beautiful-looking Lost Wing blast onto Nintendo Switch.
A game all about speed, guns, and juicy points, Lost Wing will have you making your way through "brutally-challenging environments" and destroying mega bosses in an attempt to sit at the very top of the leaderboards. The neon sci-fi aesthetic has us instantly intrigued for this one - everything's looking very lovely indeed in the trailer.
Tim Ash, Director at BoxFrog Games, has shared the following in a press release:
"Ever wondered what would happen if you mixed Wipeout and Thumper and added online leaderboard competition? That's what we set out to do with Lost Wing."
You'll need to destroy, dodge or jump over obstacles and even slow-down time when things get too tough. Here's a feature list to give you some more info:
- Test your reflexes in procedurally generated tracks.
- Feel the adrenaline rush at intense speeds and slow-down time when it's getting a little too close for comfort.
- High Definition Neon Sci-Fi atmosphere
- Unlock multiple ships and upgrade them with power ups.
- Show your might and destroy the megabosses
- Compete against other players on the online leaderboards.
- Focus on the acceleration infused electronic soundtrack.
No specific release date has been set for this one just yet, but we do know it's planned for a 2019 release. Gamescom attendees will be able to go hands-on with the game next month and you can also sign up to take part in a closed beta by joining this Discord server.
Liking the look of this one? Will you be keeping it on your radar? Share your thoughts with us below.