The world of Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is about to get even more adorable, as fan-favourite Sanrio characters are making their way into the game via special events and rewards.
Starting with Hello Kitty and Cinnamoroll on 11th July, players can get their hands on in-game items featuring the characters for a limited time. You'll find goodies like sofas, beds, hats and dresses available, and there's plenty more going on, too.
The crossover event will see Sanrio characters featured in weeks of in-game rewards and events. We've got a full list of these activities for you below:
- A Hello Kitty bow special in-game gift will be given to all Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp players.
- From July 11 to July 22, a Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt will allow players to make limited-time in-game Hello Kitty amenities and Sanrio Characters tees.
- Fortune cookies in the Sanrio Characters Craft Collection will come packed with cute rewards.
- Players can participate in Sanrio Characters Goals #1 for exciting rewards such as animal maps and fortune cookies.
- Items that feature Sanrio characters will be rolled out gradually, with Items Collection #1 launching on July 11 featuring Hello Kitty and Cinnamoroll. In late July, Collection #2 will feature Pompompurin and My Melody. And in early August, Collection #3 will feature Little Twin Stars and Keroppi.
Of course, this isn't the first time that Hello Kitty and friends have joined Isabelle and the gang. A number of Sanrio characters were featured in Animal Crossing: New Leaf through special amiibo cards.
Are you a keen Pocket Camp player? Still getting on with your daily tasks as you wait for Animal Crossing: New Horizons to release on Switch? Tell us below.