If you've played the Switch version of Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package since it was released last week, you might have noticed the open-world sandbox is a bit rough around the edges. To make the experience more enjoyable on Nintendo's hybrid device, Deep Silver is issuing its first patch for this version of the game later this week. Below are the various fixes and improvements you can expect, courtesy of the Deep Silver website:
- added auto-matchmaking feature
- added low resolution particle rendering and related performance update
- added credits sequence updates to icons & names
- fixed an issue where audio would desync after switching to the main menu and back
- subtitle fixes for female character customization
- fixed user confirmation pop-up to reconnect to Nintendo Switch Online after connection loss
- fixed auto matchmaking for public game play
- fixed DLC Russian & Japanese localization
- crash fix: forced termination may occur after selecting “End game” on the pose screen
- general iterative bugfixes and performance optimizations
- infinite loading screen fixed
- user confirmation popup to reconnect to Nintendo Switch Online after connection loss
- fixed International & Japanese subtitles and lip sync
- subtitle fixed (subtitles for female character)
This patch will be ready for you to download to your Nintendo Switch from Thursday 16th May at 3AM CEST/ 4AM BST/ 9PM PST (15th May).
Deep Silver also mentioned how any "unusual issues" could be reported to the technical support team. This covers the following:
- Input lag
- Default low sensitivity in controls
- Slider sensitivity in character creation
- Texture and graphic bugs
If you encounter any of these problems, you can use this form to report the issue. You'll also be required to provide as much information as possible (along with your Switch system number and SD card) so the tech support team can replicate and resolve the issue.
How has your experience with Saints Row been? Have you encountered any technical issues? Tell us below.