4,000 standard copies of the game - which we awarded a healthy 8/10 in our review - will be going on sale, with pre-orders going live on 16th May. In addition to the standard physical release, an extra 1,000 Collector's Edition units will be produced with some extra goodies included.
The standard edition will include a 20-page full-colour manual, interior artwork, exclusive sticker, and three trading cards randomly selected from a five-card set. The Collector's Edition will contain a 200-page artbook, two comics based on the video game, an exclusive CD soundtrack, and a complete set of trading cards.
You'll be able to get your hands on whichever deal takes your fancy from the 16th, directly from Super Rare Games' website. If you need a quick reminder about what the game's all about, hopefully this feature list will do the trick:
- Explore the magical world of Umbra
- Fast-paced and highly strategic turn-based battles
- Harvest magical materials to craft helpful items and perks on your home island
- Utilise your Talent Table: combining a classic skilltree and equipment to customise your character's progression
- Alternate between six playable characters
- Grow your friendships between different character pairs for a strategic advantage in combat
- Help the people of Umbra along they way to unlock more useful items
- 25-40 hours of gameplay
Are you a physical collector? Will you be grabbing this one next week? Let us know with a comment below.