From developer Digital Melody Games and publisher QubicGames, Hungry Baby: Party Treats looks set to become one of the craziest games to grace the Nintendo Switch eShop.
Supporting up to four players at a time, the game puts you in the shoes of a delicious treat (do treats have shoes?) as you make your way across what looks like a playing board of doom. Your only aim is to reach a hungry child on the other side, hoping to be eaten to fulfil your destiny, but deadly saws, baby bottles, and other items make that task much harder than it should be. We told you it was crazy.
You'll find both a party mode and a campaign to explore, with couch co-op gameplay seemingly being the best way to get the most out the game. We've got a list of main features for you below.
HUNGRY BABY: PARTY TREATS – MAIN FEATURES:
• Taste this sweet-as-candy gameplay, based on the classic “Try, die, repeat” rule;
• Feel through the diverse and engaging cooperative modes and the equally delightful campaign mode;
• Be ready to spend some time on it, as there’s a wide range of characters and abilities to choose from;
• Discover multiple, sweetly murderous obstacles and traps;
• Have some real fun in brand-new party modes;
• Enjoy a feast for your eyes and ears and experience the colorful and amusing graphic design accompanied by dynamic electronic music.
Hungry Baby: Party Treats launches on Switch on 24th May for $4.99 / €4.99, although pre-orders go live today. As is the case with plenty of QubicGames titles, owning other games from the same publisher could mean that you're entitled to a 50% discount. Make sure to log in to the eShop and take a look.
What do you think? Are you in the mood for some chaotic multiplayer action? Let us know if you'll be giving this one a try with a comment.