You may remember that just a few weeks ago, we shared the news that Hellboy movie characters were coming to free-to-play fighter Brawlhalla on Switch. Well, Ubisoft has now confirmed that the characters will be available from tomorrow, 10th April, and a new trailer has been released to celebrate.
A press release for the announcement tells you everything you need to know:
Four new Hellboy (2019) skins
- Hellboy – as a Cross Epic Crossover Skin - “Beast of the Apocalypse or lawful King of England? His destiny awaits.”
- Nimue – as a Dusk Epic Crossover Skin - “This queen will create a new world.”
- Gruagach – as a Teros Crossover Skin - “Seeking revenge on Hellboy, he’ll stop at nothing to regain his full powers.”
- Daimio – as a Mordex Epic Crossover Skin - “A curse or a powerful blessing?”
Hellboy, Nimue, and Ben Daimio skins will be priced at 300 Mammoth coins each, while Gruagach is available for 240 Mammoth coins. The Hellboy (2019) skins will continue to be offered in store after the event.
Horde: the new Hellboy-themed game mode
Players will team up in a group of four to defend the gates of the Great Hall against an army of demons, holding off as many waves as possible. Horde mode will be available as a custom game mode option after the two-week Hellboy event ends.
More epic Hellboy additions
- A Hellboy-themed map, Apocalypse
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold
- Two-week Hellboy UI Takeover
- Hellboy avatar available for 60 Mammoth coins
- Hellboy “Beast of Apocalypse” podium available for 240 Mammoth coins
Do you regularly play Brawlhalla? If you want to learn more about it, make sure to check out our full review right here.