Greenlight Games and Playrise Digital have revealed that Table Top Racing: World Tour - Nitro Edition is speeding onto a Switch near you early next month. If that wasn't enough, the Switch release will also feature a brand new splitscreen mode.
This 'Nitro Edition' of the game is a Switch-exclusive affair, featuring the main game and all previously released DLC and updates from day one. It promises "more than 30 hours of single-player campaign", with eight-player online battles and local splitscreen play for two.
We've got a full list of features for you below:
Table Top Racing: World Tour - Nitro Edition Features
* New - 2 Player split-screen Online and Offline Gameplay
* New - Splitscreen VS Battle mode
* New - Optional AI opponents in Online Games
* 8 Player Online multiplayer mayhem
* More than 30 hours of Single-player campaign with over 175 challenging events
* 16 Super-cool miniaturised and tuneable race cars
* 32 Table-top circuits spread across 8 diverse locations
* Exclusive "YO! Sushi" circuit
* Exclusive “Juice Recording” soundtrack
You can pre-purchase the game today at the discounted price of £19.99 / €22.23 / $23.99. From its official release date on 1st May, it'll return to its full price of £24.99 / €27.79 / $29.99.
Do you like the look of this one? Did you play the original Table Top Racing: World Tour on other platforms? Let us know down below.