Indie publisher Digerati has revealed that upcoming shoot 'em up Black Paradox, developed by Fantastico Studio, will be blasting onto Nintendo Switch on 3rd May.
We first heard about this one last summer, when the game was preparing to enter Steam Early Access and carried a promise of a future release on consoles. That release is now just around the corner, meaning we don't have long to wait before we can test out the game's fast-paced roguelite action and the variety of weapons, power-ups, drones, and other upgrades available to ensure survival.
Here's a list of key features:
- 20 weapons, 37 powerups, 13 deadly drones, 8 amazing power-up combos, and the ultimate space-bending move: the "Black Paradox"
- 62 different enemies, each with its own attack patterns
- 14 deadly bosses with unique attacks + 1 secret boss
- Upgrade your stats and unlock new powers
- 2 player local co-op
- Amazing pixel art, awesome synth-wave soundtrack
- Extra hardcore boss rush mode to unlock
Will you be firing this one up when it arrives on 3rd May? Tell us below.