Supersonic racer GRIP: Combat Racing has just received a huge dollop of content as part of the development team's aim to provide continuous support for the title going forward.
You can check out some of the new content in the trailer above; the update adds four free new tracks and the introduction of Team Racing and Deathmatch. We've got all the details you need in this super lengthy list below.
NEW CONTENT KEY FEATURES:
Team Modes (Available on Steam April 5th and later this month on console)
- Team Racing - Players can now join either Red or Blue teams to battle it out in any racing mode. These include: Classic Race, Ultimate, Elimination and Speed Demon. The team with the highest points wins!
- Team Deathmatch - The way deathmatch is meant to be played. Jump on Red or Blue and blast each other away. The team with the highest points wins
Four New Tracks (Available on Steam April 5th and later this month on console)
- Mindbender (Haze reverse) (Orbital Prime) (City) A highly-modified version of Haze reverse. Key sections include a massive jump, tricky S-turn and twisting sewer section
- Naptha Valley (Jahtra) (Desert) Quite possibly the most rollercoaster-y track of all. Set in a resource mining centre, key sections include a mineral deposit cave, large stepped curves of terrain and an indoor facility
- Hive Horizon (Orbital Prime) (City) A beautiful, sunset soaked, gravity-defying city district. Key sections include an affluent block of corporate structures, a big ceiling ride to floor jump and an ascending spiral road
- Spin Cycle (Liddo5) (Forest) Key sections include an open area with nice autumn visuals, tunnel turns perfect for barrel rolls, glass tunnels and an obstacle ridden turn to the finish!
As of April 5th, the level cap has also been increased to 40, with unlocks of paint jobs and new tires for cars. In addition to this Pariah now have coloured paint that can be customized!
Garage Packs 2
($1.99 / £1.69 / €1.99 individual packs. Also available as a money saving bundle) Available on Steam April 5th and later this month on console) Glow hot with new skins, decals and rims for each manufacture!
If you already own the game, make sure to jump back in to try out all of these new features; if you don't already own it, perhaps this would be a good time to give it a go?
Feel free to read our review if you'd like to learn more, and let us know if you'll be checking it out with a comment below.