Yet Another Zombie Defense HD is barricading itself onto a Switch near you very soon indeed; a 5th April release date has been confirmed today alongside a brand new trailer (above).
The game is a top-down arcade zombie shooter with tactical and strategic elements. Players must prepare before nightfall by building defensive barricades, buying guns and ammo, and setting up turrets, before trying to stay alive for as long as they can through the night. Zombie forces get stronger with each wave until they eventually win, so last as long as possible and make your death as fun and as memorable as you can.
YET ANOTHER ZOMBIE DEFENSE HD – MAIN FEATURES:
- Local and online co-op for up to four players – slaying monsters alone is fun, but doing it with your friends? It’s up to four times better!
- Mount your favourite firearms on automated turrets and set traps – it’s a well-known fact that zombies aren’t smart, so they won’t be expecting it;
- Guns, guns, guns … and more guns! Choose from a variety of weapons – shotguns, rocket launchers, flamethrowers, and many more;
- Pick your favourite game mode: Defense / Endless / Deathmatch
- Compete with others and dominate the leaderboard;
- Zooombieees! Who doesn’t love to smash their rotten little faces?
- Oh, and did we mention guns yet? No, really, there are literally tons of them!
As noted above, the game will launch on Switch on 5th April, but pre-purchase will be going live on 27th March. If you pick it up before release, you'll be treated to a lovely 10% off the usual $4.99 price.
Do you like the look of this one? Will you be going it alone or playing with friends? Let us know in the comments below.