Action-platformer Shadow Blade: Reload is about to spice things up on the Switch eShop; if you're in Europe, you'll be able to get your hands on it tomorrow.
The game is said to be set in "a visually striking world where the ancient teachings of ninjas and samurai clash upon a modern landscape". Players will need to sprint through stages littered with traps, slaying enemies along their path as they take on the role of Kuro, the blade of shadow.
We've got a list of game features and a story description for you below:
"Darkness and chaos are once again creeping into the world of man. The covenant made in a time almost forgotten has failed, the three clans now in a violent struggle for dominance. The medallion is almost made whole again and it falls upon Kuro's shoulders to restore balance. All his training has led up to this one moment, where the fate of the world will rest in his blood-stained hands."
- Epic NINJA Platforming: Test your skills in fast-paced platforming, mastering the skills of the ninja to breeze through challenging levels.
- Vicious NINJA Combat: Kill your enemies with extreme prejudice through the mastery of the katana, shurikens and kusarigama!
- Shadow Ninja: Attack the guards before they see you and alert all other mobs.
-Story Campaign: Fully voiced motion comics tell the story of Kuro's plight to restore balance!
- More than 50 Challenging Levels: Environmental hazards, rifle-toting warriors and many more challenges await a hardened warrior.
- Level Secrets: Raw speed doesn't guarantee the highest rank. A true ninja is ever vigilant, aware of any possibly hidden areas.
Once you've cleared the normal campaign, a hardcore variation also awaits. If you want to play this one yourself, make sure to pick it up in Europe from tomorrow (£8.99), or in North America from 3rd April ($9.99).
What do you think? will you be giving this one a try? Let us know with a comment.