Publisher Leadman Games has revealed that a physical Guacamelee series bundle is on the way for Switch, fittingly called Guacamelee! One-Two Punch Collection.
The bundle includes both Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition and Guacamelee! 2, two action-packed 2D brawlers that are a great way to spend your time. Inspired by Mexican folklore, the games also feature challenging platforming and Metroidvania progression elements, with players taking control of wrestler, Juan Aguacate, as he explores a world filled with undead enemies and sassy bosses.
This double pack bundle includes an exclusive two-sided poster, an instruction manual, and codes to download two soundtracks. You can see a full feature list for the product below.
- Two incredible games in one package! The ultimate Guacamelee! experience
- Non-stop fighting action with an extensive move list and advanced combo engine
- Swap seamlessly between Living and Dead worlds to outwit impossible terrain
- Attacks double as movement, uniting platforming and fighting
- Diverse world with lively towns, dark forests, flowery canals and fiery volcanoes
- Drop in/out local co-operative play with up to four players
- Many unique bosses, wide range of foes, and elite-class enemies
- Colorful, vibrant costumes that change both appearance and fighting attributes
- Leaderboards, achievements, and support for multiple save slots
- ... and of course chickens. Lots and lots of chickens.
- Collection includes exclusive 2-sided poster, full manual, and soundtrack codes
The bundle will launch on 28th May for $39.99; both games are available separately as we speak on the Switch's eShop.
Are you a fan of the Guacamelee series? Is this bundle going straight onto your wishlist? Let us know in the comments.