Publishers 612 Games and Golem Entertainment have today announced that GALAK-Z: The Void: Deluxe Edition will be blasting onto the Nintendo Switch scene on 26th March.
Previously released to critical acclaim on PS4, Xbox One, and Steam, GALAK-Z: The Void: Deluxe Edition is an intense shoot 'em up which sees players take on the role of a rogue pilot named A-Tak. Your job is to protect the Earth against an evil alien empire led by The Baron; players must enter the endless damnation of The Void, defeat the Baron and save the planet from destruction.
The game is said to offer "endless gameplay, online leaderboards, and a daily challenge allowing gamers to compete worldwide". A key feature list has been provided in a press release today:
- The original, award-winning version of GALAK-Z, previously released on PS4, Xbox and PC
- Endless gameplay with Online Leaderboards and a Daily Challenge
- ARCADE mode with per-Mission checkpoints
- Procedurally-assembled levels
- Physics based combat simulator!
- Advanced enemy A.I for intense dogfights!
- Scripted missions and ‘roguelite’ structure
- Resource-based, progressive weapons system
- Inspired by 70s / 80s anime and arcade shooters
As mentioned above, the game launches on 26th March and will be available for £12.59 / $14.99.
Do you like the look of this one? Did you play GALAK-Z: Variant S when it launched on Switch last year? Tell us below.