There’s no shortage of turn-based tactics games on the eShop, but if you’ve exhausted the bulging catalogue of options already, you’re in luck – Ellada Games is bringing Tortuga Team’s Braveland Trilogy to Switch.
It’ll include the three Braveland games previously released on PC and mobile in one package, with the original plus Braveland Wizard and Braveland Pirate, each providing a slightly different spin on the classic turn-based gameplay.
Here’s a list of key features detailed in the press release from the Kaliningrad-based devs:
· Three-in-one Fun: Get Braveland, Braveland Wizard, and Braveland Pirate all in one great bundle. Each game offers a unique take on your character, from magic schools to pirate tricks, there’s something special about each game in the series!
· Tons of Turn-based Bliss: Dozens of hours of gameplay and story will keep players endlessly engaged
· Monster Madness: Each game in the Braveland Trilogy adds more allies to recruit, fiends to fight, and bosses to battle. There’s always something, or someone, fresh to find and befriend, or battle.
· Worlds of Wonder: Hand-drawn art and rich storytelling combine to immerse players in fantastical worlds
· Duelists Welcome: Same-screen multiplayer allows players to enjoy PvP battles
With local competitive two-player and hours of turn-based combat, it might be one to keep an eye on if you’re in the market for a colourful, hex-based battler. It’ll launch on 7th March and cost $14.99 in the US.
Got enough space to squeeze in some more turn-based strategy or are you saving yourself for Fire Emblem: Three Houses? Let us know in the comments.